FitBit

AnnieD9999
on 1/8/14 2:34 am - Columbus, OH

Does anyone have a fitbit? I think they're AWESOME, it's a little bracelet that monitors how many steps you take in a day, your active minutes, how you sleep, all kinds of things. I have my goal set for 10,000 steps a day. You can see how your friends are doing and taunt them or give them a cheer. My husband and I have a little bit of a competition going on with my mother in law and stepdad. 

If anyone has one and would like to add me as a friend my email is

[email protected] 

lets keep each other motivated!!!

Coco2013
on 1/8/14 2:54 am
I just got my fitbit last friday and am loving it. Still learning how to use it but I love the silent alrms as they remind me to take a pill. Once I have my surgery I hope it assists me keep on track. I have no idea how to add people yet lol real blond
queenbmamafranks
on 1/8/14 3:36 am
RNY on 12/19/13

I've been wanting to get one of these! I think you just talked me into it. Lol

AnnieD9999
on 1/8/14 4:30 am - Columbus, OH

Do ittttt!! they're so fun 

Jevika
on 1/8/14 4:05 am
RNY on 12/13/13

LOOOOVE FitBit.  And the site dashboards and all that jazz.  I'll be getting the FitBit Aria WiFi scale this weekend because I love the fact it does profiles AND automagically uploads your weight to your online profile! I don't have to manually input daily data fields!  That's going to be awesome

AnnieD9999
on 1/8/14 4:29 am - Columbus, OH

I will use the word automagically forever now. And I'll have to look into the scale, I have a WW one that I think is about to kick the bucket 

jenorama
on 1/8/14 4:46 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I have the Aria scale and I like it a lot, but I find that I have to weigh myself twice because the first time always shows a higher weight.  There can be a difference of 3-5 lbs between the first and second weigh.  I've done a tie-breaker 3rd weigh and it always agrees with the lower second weight.  I do like how the app on the phone tracks the weight trends and BMI and all that.  :D

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 1/8/14 5:05 am
RNY on 08/21/12
On January 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM Pacific Time, Jevika wrote:

LOOOOVE FitBit.  And the site dashboards and all that jazz.  I'll be getting the FitBit Aria WiFi scale this weekend because I love the fact it does profiles AND automagically uploads your weight to your online profile! I don't have to manually input daily data fields!  That's going to be awesome

When you get the Aria scale, link your fitbit account to the Trendweight website. It tracks trends in weight to help smooth out small ups and downs, and predicts where your future goals will be. It's pretty cool, and free

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

mobailey68
on 1/8/14 4:24 am
RNY on 02/24/14

I just ordered one online but it has been stuck in the midwest due to the weather. Can't wait to get it. I bought one for my mother for Christmas and she love's it.

AnnieD9999
on 1/8/14 4:29 am - Columbus, OH

Mine was a gift from my mother in law for Christmas! They are great gifts, my husband and I love them