Hormonal influx?

x5tabbitha5x
on 2/9/14 10:57 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 02/03/14

So, just a quick question. When did you guys start feeling really hormonal? I have been warned about this impending influx, and I always thought it started maybe a month or so out after you start losing a considerable amount. But I am 7 days post-op and I have cried twice today from anger over very benign things that normally wouldnt have even fazed me. I donno, any input is helpful. Thanks! 

PetHairMagnet
on 2/9/14 10:12 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

A few weeks post op and it continued for over a month. It was pretty brutal, but I was aware of it and tempered my reactions and tried to 'stay alone' as much as possible. Outside of work, I was a bit of a hermit. :) My husband even stayed primarily at our other home while I got through that period, just him breathing was making me agitated. Poor guy has to breathe! :) And when he had the hormonal dump we did not know about this site and were TOTALLY unprepared for that 'strange behavior' from him. Thankfully we got through it, but I was honestly looking at divorce options-that is how bad it got. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!