I am still here :)

MaryAnn1972
on 2/11/14 9:03 pm

Hello everyone,

Well I haven't posted on here since just before my informational seminar.  I am a kinda sit back and read kinda girl :)  Anyway had my first appointment with my NUT (she is AMAZING), and have my psych eval this Friday.  I finally feel like I am in the midst of the program!!!  I also started a journal and write in it every couple of days.  I find it helpful to write down my feelings and that way I can go back and read where I have been and where I will be someday if I am struggling with something.  I have my first appointment with my surgeon on March 7th and my 2nd appt with my NUT then also (can't wait!!) 

I just wanted to let you all know that I read your successes and struggles everyday.  I again am so thankful for this website and all of you!!!  The advice and encouragement you all give is really helpful, and I appreciate you!! 

Talk to you all soon again!!!

I will succeed!!! (I finish every day I write in my journal with those words)

Mary

Dcgirl
on 2/11/14 11:16 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You will totally succeed if your mind is made up!  I am eight weeks post-op and this was, without doubt, the best thing I have ever done for myself.  In my life.  Good luck and you got this!

tdbull
on 2/12/14 12:01 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
So glad you posted for the first time. I know for me, when I am more 'involved' in this forum, the better I feel about my journey. This is a great group! I journal almost daily, too. It really helps me see where I was, where I am, and where I want to go. Every Sunday I set weekly goals and write these in my journal. I don't always meet every goal, but at least I know where my focus is for the week. Bet of luck to you!

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

PetHairMagnet
on 2/12/14 5:38 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Glad that you like your nutritionist. I think that liking your person is as key as them having appropriate/accurate information for you. 

Journey forth!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics