The last month....

aniska628
on 3/7/14 9:49 pm

Realized a lot of the crap I was doing was because I had convinced myself I had screwed up and couldn't get back on track. So, self pity.

the only thing that gets me at this point is the dry heaving. It doesn't matter what I eat or drink. There is a very good chance it will trigger dry heaves. And when I dry heave it couldn't just be needing to blech, nope. It goes on, and on, and on.

in this new revery time I am soooo confused! 

Oh oh and we can't forget the kidney infection.... Ugh....

Lea Terrell
on 3/8/14 12:08 am

I hate the nausea...I am a "newbie" really, had rny on 12/26/13...but I have noticed that lately I have had to make sure I don't take too big of bites of any solid protein or my pouch makes me regret even breathing!   Sorry to hear about the kidney infection, in the past have had many kidney stones...what a drag...gotta push lots of water.  I hope you will be feeling better soon..(it's a drag to be sick when you are so intent on your journey, I had shingles recently...ugh)

I wish you much success on your journey!  Be well!

RNY - 12/26/2013.  H W: 278.   SW: 230                                                                                                     

aniska628
on 3/8/14 1:27 am

Ihad my RNY on 12/23/13. On Jan 31 I had ER surgery to repair a 5mm tear. That has sent everything into a tail spin. My recovery this time has been horrid. My Dr's don't even know why I am dry heaving. Going to call them again Monday to give an update. 

I can't go anywhere until this is figured out, because I don't want to have a random "dry heave attack" in the middle of Target... Somehow I don't think the staff would be appreciative... LOL

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views