I need a buddy

Hzleydgal
on 3/10/14 2:55 pm

Help!  I need a buddy!  I need to get back on track.  I'm 2 years post RNY and am slowly moving up the scale again.  I don't know why I can't stop myself.  If you need a buddy to talk too and help keep you on track, SO DO I!!!   Please respond to me and hopefully we can help each other get back to where we want to be.   Thank you for considering...

Mama2Ethan
on 3/10/14 3:38 pm - San Jose, CA

I am also in need of a buddy! I had surgery 6 years ago and I am slowly gaining weight back.  I want to get this under control before the weight gain gets completely out of control! Private message me if you are interested in buddying up.

MarilynDee
on 3/11/14 1:17 am

You are in the right place! The people here are awesome. I have found a new life here since I got back on a month ago. Stay tuned and get involved.

To help get back on track journal everything that crosses your lips. Thanks to all the raves about myfitnesspal.com, my journaling got so much easier. I am looking forward to getting back to the gym as soon as my doctor release me from my current surgery.

I have to say thanks to these wonderful people to help get my mind going the right direction again,  good luck, DeeW

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 503 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 575 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 295 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 12 views
Recent Topics