What's on the menu today, RNY-ers?

Dcgirl
on 3/17/14 2:16 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi OH friends!  WOW I am totally overwhelmed today with the beautiful comments on on my three month surgiversary post from last night.  So thanks, all :)  I know many of you daily posters had something kind to say.  In fact, you all have motivated me so much that I am going to drag my self to the gym today although we got 7 inches of snow and I was thinking I wouldn't go brave the snow.  So, THANKS!

B: 1.5 slices of Harris Teeter thick cut maplewood turkey bacon (45 calories, 6 g protein per slice)

L: Turkey chili (leftover from SuperBowl - but it's been frozen - I hope I don't die lol) with a sprinkle of onion and light cheddar cheese (chili 160 calories, 15 g protein and cheese 45 calories and 4 g protein)

D: I think I am going to have 4 oz of shrimp with some of my favorite pasta zero pasta.  

V: Had my breakfast multi, 2 calciums, and a vitamin D, and my midday calcium.

W: Only 20 oz in.  Gotta start sipping!

E: Gonna go to the gym!  Thanks to you!

This only gets me to 43 g of protein so it looks like I need a Premier Protein shake snack.  I didn't have much hunger this weekend so my calories were low (around 500) but my protein was right around 60 g.  I have to increase protein!

What's on your menu today?  EM

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/14 2:36 am

Woke up to five inches of snow here today.Spring is around the corner

B:Egg white with turkey sausage and sugar free syrup I know gross but I put syrup on my eggs

L:slice of swiss cheese and corned beef

S:

D:Corned beef and cabbage going to an irish pub today.

Vitamins I am good with 

water I am good to

Exercise should be better

LiViAnN_mommy
on 3/17/14 2:49 am, edited 3/17/14 5:42 am - Citrus heights, CA

I won't tell you guys that we will be in the mid 70s all week..... And I am driving down to LA next week so I will get even more sunshine! So today I am going to start decarbing, I need to get a handle on this since next week I will spend sometime with my mom (who isn't from ca) and she has already told me where she wants to go eat.... And there is talk of disneyland... And it will be an emotional time for the two of us (saying goodbye to my moms best friend since childhood who's cancer has spread to her brain) self-control will be key.... Anyways that was a lot of rambling lol! 

On to my eats for the day:

breakfast: 1 1/2 ham and cheese eggbite and small amount of avocado, coffee with my sf creamer (maybe a little bit of sugar added...)

lunch: salad with ham, turkey and cheddar cheese

dinner: turkey burgers, hold the bun for me! Small salad and a few sweet potato fries

snacks: nature valley protein bar, protein shake, and maybe a Greek yogurt

w: started on my first 24oz goal is 4 total!

v: when I am done typing 

e: hopefully doing my class. We got another car this weekend, but little one is still coughing pretty good. Hopefully hubby gets home in time 

sorry about the snow guys hope you thaw out soon! 

Oh forget #s c:1231 c:79 p:98 (had chili and chips for lunch)

Spots- N-Dots
on 3/17/14 3:55 am

Time since surgery - coming up 8 months - down 85 lbs, weight at 165 (finally not embarrassed to say it out loud!)  Woot, Woot 

B:  Chocolate Protein Shake (sf caramel syrup, lite soy milk), 4 cups coffee, SNLow, no cream

L:  JennieO Turkey Burger, melted provolone, tblsp of marinara sauce

D:  Cornbeef (first time trying since surgery, wish me luck!) 1/2 cup cooked cabbage 

S:  Beef Jerky, LitNFit Greek Yogurt

V:  Yup    W:  Trying

E:  My pups ran off so I've spent two hours roaming the hills looking for them ! In the snow ! That got my heart rate up!  If anyone finds 2 Dalmatians, ship them home! LoL

Everyone enjoy St. Patrick's Day -

Debb

" Never let your dreams rust "   

southernpeachnc
on 3/17/14 5:39 am

I've not been so active today.  I guess cause it's Monday and cold here.  The scale is moving slowly but I'm hanging in there.  I envy the 70 degree folks as I'm just tired of winter.  I found a new go to breakfast item.  It's Special K whole grain Flatbread Sausage, egg, & cheese breakfast sandwich found in the freezer section.  I remove one side of the flatbread to reduce the calories.  Microwave for 1 min 35 sec.  It says 40 sec but not necessary.

B  Flatbread sausage, egg, cheese sandwich minus 1 side of bread   200 cal  15 carbs 14 protein

L  1/4 cup chili with beans    90 cal  8 protein

S  6 Multigrain crackers   60 cal  8 carbs 3 protein

D  Shrimp ****tail w/ salad    160 cal  12 carbs 20 protein

S  Half grape Isopure Grape protein drink   80 cal  20 protein

590 calories  35 carbs  60 protein

V On schedule     Fluid intake already at 68 oz

30 min cardio on the treadmill

Can't Never Did Nothin !!  

rebakemp72
on 3/17/14 9:32 am - Mechanicville, NY
RNY on 02/24/14

This is my first time trying to post to this type of post, so bear w/ me!

B:  2 tbsp yogurt - Dannon Light n fit greek Vanilla w/ 1 tsbp benefiber

L: 1 hard boiled egg & 1 ww cheese stick

D : 1/2 tsps ricotta w/ 1 tbsp refried beans

Fluids - 50 oz water (i know, i need more, i'm trying), 

Vitamins - multi, D, Iron, no calcium w/ D yet

Snack - 2 sf fudgicles

E: none today, feel blah (still only 3 weeks out & feel really weak still)

NDHM
on 3/17/14 9:58 am

Thanks for my daily accountability post!!

B: Protein shake

L: 4 piece grilled chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A 

D: Italian meatloaf...Just found a recipe yesterday & I'm eating it now.  I hope my family likes it because I DREAD having to eat this all week lol

S: not much for eating today.  I have those days every once in a while, so I suppose I will have another shake...decaf click mocha?

V: all but nighttime meds to go

W: never a problem

E: C25K I can't believe how much I love this!!!

Day_dream_believer
on 3/17/14 12:22 pm

I think you get double points for going to the gym in the snow.  

Breakfast  Protein shake

Lunch  Ham and cheese lettuce wraps

snacks  greek yogurt, beef jerky

Dinner Shepherds pie.   I divided it in half.  My half was made with mashed cauliflower.  The other half I made with mashed potatoes that I dyed green.  It was really good.  To be honest I couldn't tell the difference between the two.  

Exercise: 30 minute core, 60 minutes weights, 45 minute run with speed intervals 

dinner

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views