2 Weeks and counting

Manny32
on 3/24/14 6:17 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

OK i went today to my WLS doctor office to Sign in my Surgery papers and also went had my xray and electrocardiogram and on April 1 will go to my primary doc to have some blood analysis and send it to the office and wait wait wait till April 8 for my surgery 

Im so Happy everything is going smooth. 

Thinknthin
on 3/24/14 7:44 am

Yay can't wait for April 8 th I get my surgery at 7 that morning. I went in today for my blood work ( thought I was gonna need a transfusion by the time they were done taking the 11 vials of blood) haha, urinalysis, EKG, chest X-ray, and completed all paperwork also paid the tab. Then headed over to my surgeons office met with him and got my preop diet instructions and bowel prep instructions. Of course when he asked if I had any questions my mind went blank.  Can hardly wait for surgery. Hope time goes by quickly.

Best wishes  

Manny32
on 3/24/14 8:11 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

Thank you , I dont know at what time i need to be there but  they told me  that probably i will need to be there at 5 am 

but  the hospital will call me  on April 4th to tell me the time i need to be there.

southernpeachnc
on 3/24/14 8:37 am

It wont be long now!!!!  

Can't Never Did Nothin !!  

Manny32
on 3/24/14 8:38 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

I know WOOT WOOT  

PetHairMagnet
on 3/24/14 9:04 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Wonderful!!-

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Don 1962
on 3/25/14 9:37 am

Manny,

In case you have not found it on your own there is a Men's board here on OH -->  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/men/

Only have to have been born with a prostate to participate!

Good Luck in April!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!!