Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!

MaryAnn1972
on 3/31/14 9:26 pm
I can't believe it's here already. I am excited and nervous all at the same time!! I will see you all on the losers bench!!! Mary
Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/14 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Congratulations Mary.    You are in for the journey of a lifetime.    I am over 8 yrs. post op RNY and this is the very best decision I've ever made ( well.....lets say among the top 3 ).   I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow.    Just relax today and breathe....your almost there now.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

PrincePhillip
on 3/31/14 10:26 pm - Los Angles, CA

Congrats!  And keeping a good thought for you.

Daisydoo02
on 3/31/14 10:29 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good luck!  You will do great!  I am happy to answer any questions you have (I am 5 months post op) and although I am no expert I am happy to share the good, the bad and the ugly that I have experienced so far!  

Let us know how you are doing when you are ready to post.

Take care,

Daisy 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

gtrdyfor50
on 3/31/14 11:01 pm
RNY on 10/08/13
Good Luck!!!!

JJ0609
on 3/31/14 11:08 pm

Welcome to the Loser's Bench! Remember to bring a photo of your family to look at in the room and a pillow for the ride home from the hospital.

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

MaryAnn1972
on 4/1/14 1:26 am

Thanks everyone!!!!  I will let you all know how its going as soon as I can!!!