Questions for my coffee drinking friends...

JJ0609
on 4/20/14 10:28 pm, edited 4/20/14 10:29 pm

I do not remember when I began drinking coffee. I believe it was when I began drinking and eating regular foods. I always drink decaf and sugar-free creamer. I would try it. It is a liquid. Good luck and bottoms up! I hope it is everything you have been wanting! I know sometimes there is nothing better than a good cup of coffee! I drink a lot of coffee. So much that I have to budget my calories for creamer because I drink so much. LOL! AND they make so many different flavors now drinking it can be heavenly. LOL!

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

SHMILY
on 4/21/14 2:59 am

I am 7 weeks out almost and I have 2 cups of decaf, blk, on weekends. I have not put caffeine back into my body and not sure if I will

Surgery Feb 26, 2014. Starting wt 270 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics