Update for CelticSoul

CelticSoul
on 4/22/14 2:27 pm

If anyone is listening...*wink*

Looks like I will be having another surgery by week's end or first of next week. Hopefully, this smaller surgery-diagnostic lap and feeding tube insertion will get me healthy enough to have a more major revision in 2 or 3 months.  This ol' gal ain't throwin' in the towel quite yet!!

Pray that all goes well and I don't have anymore complications and can retain my RNY as current insurance ends on 4/30/14 & 90 day wait on new coverage. This upcoming hospitalization will be my 10th inpatient stay and my 5 surgical/medical procedure since 2/12/12. You know folks, I'm gettin' kinda tired of all this drama.

Will keep you guys in the loop. Hopefully, the loop dun slip 'round my neck!!! ROFLMAO

Best Regards,

Celtie

Lisa C.
on 4/22/14 8:49 pm - Niagara Falls, NY

Celtie,

Praying for your speedy recovery and good health!!!!!!!

Lisa

JJ0609
on 4/22/14 9:54 pm

Wondered how you were doing. Glad for the update. Keep us posted. Keep up the good spirits. Good luck and God's speed! Prayers sent up!

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

Kimberly K.
on 4/23/14 9:29 am
RNY on 03/21/14

Prayers for protection and good health. Yes, let us know how you are doing.

Kim K.    

Lori W.
on 4/23/14 11:27 am - Pittsburgh, PA
RNY on 05/12/14

Wishing you smooth sailing from now on!

Most Active
Recent Topics