First time posting. Hi and some questions!

NessaV29
on 5/23/14 6:07 am

Hi all, my name is Vanessa. I am not really sure how this works, but I just found this website and I have surgery scheduled for July 1st.  I gained some weight at my last visit and so I have to weigh in at my surgeons office on June 4th.  I decided to post this cause I am having MAJOR anxiety about this.  I actually had lost 15 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but I gained about 5 back in 3 days.  I haven't been eating badly either and I am sooooo stressed that they are going to cancel my surgery.  SO STRESSED.  I have been waiting for this for so long and I just can't sabotage this. Also, I am totally stressed about will I be able to do this?  I have had a weight issue since I was born, lol.  I absolutely know that this is what I want to do and I know what I have to do to be successful.  Have any of you guys had these thoughts or feelings?  TIA  Vanessa

MNJourney
on 5/23/14 1:31 pm
It is very stressful and scarey, but you can do it! Don't worry about the five pounds you think you have gained back. You will find that weight normally fluctuates up and down. Weight loss is a long time journey and you will get there by following your plan one step at a time. For me, tracking my food was the most helpful tool before and after surgery. I know I would not be where I am at today without it.

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 327 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?