Writing your own manifesto.

BlackRoseRNY
on 5/25/14 1:09 am
RNY on 03/19/14 with

I found that, to keep me on the right track to success as I see it,  writing a manifesto of my dreams, goals, and reactions to certain events in my life is essential. It helps me when I do come across a situation that could lead me off the path I want in life. For example: Hardships " I WILL keep my head leveled and remember that I control how I react. My happiness is based on how I see the glass. I AM going to see the glass as half full." Use affirmative  language like you seen in my previous statement.  Going through this journey has really opened my eyes to more things that matter and I plan on adding those things in my manifesto.  Every time I find myself going through a certain situation,  I look toward it to keep me on the right path.  The path I chose for myself. 

Here are some tips on writing your own! 

http://m.wikihow.com/Write-a-Manifesto

Cunning_Pam
on 5/25/14 1:38 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I've always wanted to write my own manifesto mainly because having a manifesto qualifies you for super-villain status! 

In all seriousness, I think this is a great idea. Sometimes just having something written down is enough to help us focus and keep motivated to continue doing the things that will get us to our long-term goals in life. And the process of actually deciding what to write can lead to great clarity.

Great suggestion!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

BlackRoseRNY
on 5/25/14 2:28 am
RNY on 03/19/14 with

Thanks!  Lol

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 430 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 311 views
What's on your Monday Menu?