6 lb gain in a week...what the WHAT????

schatzi C
on 5/31/14 12:18 pm
RNY on 10/29/13

Okay so something was definitely wrong here. The only thing I consumed that was different in my diet was a sugar free daiquiri (it was the armed forces festival on Riverstreet enough said) I refused to accept the fact that my increase was due to this so I dropped the guilt and waited it out. I had abdominal pressure and pain for one day. Waited 3 days then admitted my bloated self to the ER Xrays revealed,sure enough that I was full of it, and I  thought I was regular. Apparently, there was a huge pocket of air and without getting graphic ( too late?) I was impacted with a substantial bit. Jackass rny patient of the day goes to me. I was sent some with Fleet, lube, and 225 grams of polyethlene glycol...kinky. I am still bloated but this med. says it causes bloating so...kinda at a standstill here. The cool thing about it, the girl in pain next to me was modified as well, the sleeve, but still very cool to meet a gastric girl we talked swapped stories and it was my first time telling someone about my journey, felt good so... score it wasn't completely a downer after all.