upset stomach

Bluedog1925
on 6/9/14 9:22 am

What does anyone take for a simple upset stomach, err pouch?

Cunning_Pam
on 6/9/14 9:35 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I don't really take anything for it. It just happens from time to time, sometimes the pouch just isn't happy about something, but I've found that in time it goes back to the new normal. You can try some warm tea, if you're a tea drinker. If your pouch is upset for any length of time that could be something else entirely, but generally the feeling will pass.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Bluedog1925
on 6/9/14 8:35 pm

The warm tea worked wonders. Thank you so, so much!!!

Cunning_Pam
on 6/10/14 1:45 am
RNY on 12/18/13

You're very welcome! I'm glad it helped.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

poet_kelly
on 6/9/14 9:49 am - OH

Nothing, or some warm ginger tea.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/9/14 11:36 am - OH

Two garlic pills.  That is what I have taken since I was a kid, and it even works well for post-op nausea!  Be warned that you may burp garlic, though, for a short period of time.  Not a problem unless you don't like garlic.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
Recent Topics