WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/14 4:47 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Sorry I'm late with posting today. I had a ton of things I needed to take care of early this AM and I am just now getting around to sitting down and getting on my computer. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am grateful for new beginnings that are offered to us everyday when we wake up. A chance to make better choices today than yesterday....for opportunities to do better in our life..personal choices.....etc. Grateful for my husband, his job and our home. Our 3 sons, DIL and precious granddaughter who makes my world worth living. Grateful for my WLS and all the choices that you have today with the different surgeries. Grateful for Support groups, friends, God and my faith along with answered prayers...even if they aren't answered the way I would like for them to be. Grateful for encouraging words from others and that I get a chance to share with others from time to time. Grateful for the rain that we've received this past week. It is sure is welcome here in Texas. Just plane ole grateful for everything today. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?