Quest Chips and Pasta

mamata2
on 7/28/14 3:51 am

I was on the Quest bar website and I noticed they have low carb chips and pasta.  Has anyone tried them?  I'm thinking they might be a good alternative if I am craving something bad.

TIA

jenorama
on 7/28/14 4:50 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I have not heard of the Quest chips and pasta.  For a chip snack, I'll occasionally indulge in the Ip's egg white chip snack thing.  Depending on the flavor, they have 6-7g of protein and they nicely satisfy that crunchy-salty urge.

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/14 6:54 am

I never tried the quest pasta or chips.I did try chips that were protein.They were kind of gross and they had me wanting more crap. I found a tool that makes noodles out of veggies like zucchini. They have it on Amazon.It is really cool.

Kitchen Basics® Spiral Vegetable Slicer - Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiralizer with Quality Sharp Japanese Blades - 2 Julienne Sizes / Design vegetable stir-fries or pasta dishes / Decorate serving dishes (Black)

by F&W
Eggface
on 7/28/14 10:29 am - Sunny Southern, CA

My "chips" are cucumbers: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2011/07/cucum ber-crackers.html I can't do too much damage with those ;) and great vehicle for protein packed dips. I do apple chips too on occasion http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2012/08/frida y-five_31.html bonus with those err ummm they help you go ;) if you know what I mean (fiber.)

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

jazzycatz
on 7/28/14 11:15 am - Joppa, MD

Never had the Quest chips. I had Kay's Naturals. They are ok. Nothing I feel the need to seek out really. I like using pepperoni. Put them on a paper towel and microwave them until crispy. Salty, crispy and perfect!

Pasta I just gave up. It was easier.

mamata2
on 7/29/14 2:05 am

What a great idea!  I had never thought of pepperoni!

THANK YOU!

White Dove
on 7/28/14 1:53 pm - Warren, OH

I read their ads for their pasta and immediately ordered the $37.99 case of spaghetti.  When it arrived I prepared some delicious sauce, added the Quest pasta, took one bite and spit it out.  It was just the most slimy and smelly thing I could imagine. 

I put the rest of it in the box of food that I was donating to the local mission.  I hope someone there enjoyed it.  People have different tastes so someone else might like it.  I have not tried their chips, so if anyone has, would like to know their thoughts.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 303 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 223 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 290 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?