NUT appt got moved up by a month!

mute
on 1/28/15 1:47 am
RNY on 03/23/15

I'm so excited, my appt was 2/26 and they called and had a cancellation this Friday! I looked at my checklist and this is all I have left before I can schedule the surgery. I was not waiting so patiently lol.

Hoping i can set a date by end of next week. Due to work I can't have it until March or April anyways. But I just need a date set so I can figure everything else out - all the details. My work has so short term disability but they're in the process of getting it. So I'm just waiting to see if I need to use vacation/sick time to get time off or not.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Kathy S.
on 1/28/15 4:33 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

We can't wait to do the Happy Dance with you when you get your date. Let us know

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Cathy W.
on 1/28/15 5:36 am

I wasn't very patient either so yea you that you have your appointment almost one month earlier than originally scheduled.  

Just having your surgery date allows you to plan and make arrangements in plenty of time.  Having an actual surgery date also made it much more real to me.  I had to use vacation time.  Even though it wasn't exactly a vacation on the beach, it was better because that time having WLS changed my life.  

Congrats on moving forward and your earlier appointment.

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views