What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 3/2/15 9:09 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  I just want to share that my Click mocha breakfast from yesterday was supremely delicious.  LOL  I've had the canister for months and yesterday was my first try and I am in looove with the espresso-chocolatey goodness.  I didn't even eat my planned mid-morning snack because I was still full.  I don't really do protein shakes anymore, but I can see this yumminess becoming part of my regular rotation for sho.

I think we've done this before, but since Click Mocha is my new boyfriend, tell me:  what's your very favorite food related post-WLS discovery?

B:  Click!

S:  Friendly Farms Tropical Fruit Greek yogurt

L:  3 oz. Buffalo chicken salad w/4 vegetable crackers and an apple w/cheddar cheese

D:  Barber Farms chicken Florentine and peas

TOTALS:  Cals:  856  Protein:  78  Carbs:  77  Fat:  28

NEXT!

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/15 9:20 pm, edited 3/2/15 9:29 pm

Good morning. I think one of my favorite things since WLS is the sugar-free banana syrup. I love bananas but once I eat them I stop losing.  That is what my scale says. I am trying new things where before I would follow the same menu for weeks. Never realized it till after WLS.

I also really like salmon I would never eat it before thinking it was gross. I won't say I love it. I like that it is high in protein. Easy to cook also.

B:Eggs with american cheese

L:Salmon

S:Mozzerella cheese stick

D:Beef chili

S:Yogurt I may try a small apple some time today. I went through the carb amounts for apples and I had no idea that they have different amounts. 

Have a good day. Stay warm. Vitamins are in water is going down. Exercise will be me clenching my hands when I get my teeth cleaned.

AngryViking
on 3/2/15 9:25 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooh, I love bananas.  How do you use the syrup? 

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/15 9:29 pm

I put it in my protein shake.  When I do the protein shake I add ice to make it like a milk shake. Or add it to plain yogurt. The light and fit banana doesn't have enough banana flavor for me. 

AnnyBananny
on 3/2/15 9:20 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Oh man, that's a hard question, AV! Lately my favorites include Yasso Salted Caramel Frozen Greek Yogurt bars, Light & Fight Greek yogurts (I still miss you caramel apple pie flavor), Chobani Kids yogurt tubes (are you sensing how freaking much I love greek yogurt), and Mr. Cheese O's

Over the next 4 days I'm challenging myself to stay exactly on plan - if it isn't on my MFP in the morning, it isn't going into my mouth. Generally speaking I think there is room to make adjustments throughout the day for moods, etc, but lately I've been doing a lot of "inappropriate" swapping - like when I swapped my afternoon almond snack for cookies yesterday...so I need to be strict with myself...

Time since surgery: 11+ months

B: Omelet made with Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and goat cheese, and a granola thin

S: coffee with cream, L&F + PB2

L: TJ's turkey meatballs with sauce and cheese, a serving of Eggface's tiramisu ricotta

S: a skinny vanilla latte to help get me through a dreaded meeting, later turkey sticks and a Babybel

D: TJ's chicken sausage with reduced sugar ketchup, steamed carrots

S: Somersaults and Dole Dippers

TOTALS: Calories 1276, Protein 106, Carbs 91, Fat 59

V/W: started

E: It's BodyPump night, though I just discovered there's more freezing rain on the way, so I'm hoping I can go!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 3/2/15 9:24 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh man, those Yasso bars are really good.  When I buy them I need to do it on the QT.  If my husband knows they're in the freezer he'll eat the whole box before I get a chance to have one!

mamata2
on 3/2/15 10:15 pm

I saw the L&F Caramel Apple Pie at our grocery store last week.  I don't eat yogurt but if you ever want me to ship them let me know ;)

Berryhoosier
on 3/2/15 9:51 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Good morning all.  I dropped the ball and have been absent the last week.  I'm back!  This post is so important if I'm going to stay on track!  You all are an inspiration.  My new favorite find is Sargento Tastings cheeses.  YUM!  I have the bruschetta jack right now and 1 serving has 90 calories and 8 grams of protein.

B: bruschetta jack cheese, boiled egg, fiber one chocolate cereal

S: 3 strawberries, fresh mozzarella

L: tuna creations ranch, cheese stick (I'm having a cheesy day!), sugar snap peas, 3 strawberries

S: cocoa almonds and roasted chickpeas

D: grilled chicken, fruit cup

Cal:927  Pro: 71

mamata2
on 3/2/15 10:13 pm

I just ordered a sampler pack of Click!  Now I wish I had brought it with me to work!

mamata2
on 3/2/15 10:28 pm

Good morning all!  My favorite post-surgery food discoveries are steel cut oats, brie (in moderation), and just yesterday I tried the Quest Salt & Vinegar chips.  They have a bit of a strange after taste but the texture and initial flavor is spot on.  I will be using them as craving crushers in the future :)

My scale moved in the downward direction this morning so I was pumped!  Hopefully this will be a good day!

Time since surgery: 8 months

B: SF Latte and Steel cut oats with cherries and almonds

S: Coffee with creamer and 1/2 Quest Smores bar (not my favorite but good)

L: TJ's Chili Lime Chicken and refried beans

S: Kay's Natural BBQ Snack mix

Post-workout: EAS Shake

D: Ravioli (my 9 yo made them so I will have one or two) and tuna or chicken

W/V: Started

E: Spin class

Totals: 912 calories, 96 protein, 21 fat, 96 carbs

Have a great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?