3 month post op!!

inkysgrl
on 3/2/15 9:39 pm

Today I am excited that I have made it to 3 monts post op.  I am down 55 lbs including my preop lose. 47 lbs left to lose.

HW:256 PW:242 SW:231 CW187

Measurements:

Preop:                                                                                            3 month Postop:

wrist: 6 3/4"                                                                                   Wrist: 6 5/8"

Forearm: 10 1/2"                                                                            Forearm: 9 3/4"

Bicep: 13 1/2"                                                                                Bicep: 12"

Chest: 48"                                                                                     Chest: 40"

Waist: 49 1/2"                                                                               Waist: 39"

Hips: 51"                                                                                       Hips: 43 1/4"

Thighs: 27 1/2"                                                                             Thighs: 25"

Calf: 16"                                                                                      Calf: 14 3/4"

My next question is, how do I get off a stall? I am getting in all my protein, water, and getting about 700 calories in. I work out 3-4 times a week 1 hr each time, whi*****ludes 30 mins cardio and 30 mins weight lifting. Suggestions would be great.

Ocalasam
on 3/3/15 1:12 am
RNY on 12/18/12

The only thing that helped me get past a stall (which plateaus are going to happen) is to significantly increase my water intake. 

White Dove
on 3/3/15 4:08 am - Warren, OH

Great results.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

ShebasMom
on 3/3/15 9:05 am
Revision on 07/05/16

Believe it or not, increase your calories some. You have lost a lot of weight in a relative short amount of time and your body is going through shock.  Soon, it will start to slow your metabolism down, to protect itself from starvation. By increasing your calories, you will trick your body and prevent your metabolism from being decreased. FYI: Your weight loss is going to slow down, not because of eating more calories, but because your intestine are growing new villi that will start absorbing calories.  Also, being a lightweight and getting closer to goal, will cause your weight loss to slow down. 

inkysgrl
on 3/3/15 9:33 pm

shebasmom- i dont even know how to up my calories. i have 5 small snacks a day. i am afraid to have a night snack before bed because i have an ulcer and dont want to take the chance to messing that up. So i try to make sure i am done eating well before i go to bed 3 hrs before.

I was always on the ligther side even before i had surgery. and i am now only 46lbs away from goal. I guess i just need to get use to the fact it is going to go slow. :(

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 135 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
Recent Topics