Only 6 more days!! Wooohoooo

Doingrightin2015
on 3/3/15 7:06 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

Yes I have just 6 days left until  get my surgery done!!! Still doing wonderful on my pre-op diet. It really has not been too bad! I plan to meet some dear friends at lunch time tomorrow but if I can't get just a cup/bowl of broth at the Restaurant. I will get a unsweet Ice tea and a cup of ho****er and take me a packet of my Medifast soup or something like that with me.

My daughter re-joined Premier Ladies fitness yesterday and had me added to it with her so we get a 2 for the price of one! I belonged a few years ago and she has belonged a few years also. So I am ready to get that going again. I am having issues currently with a pinched nerve and my left scapula being out of place which has been causing me sever pain for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks. I have been receiving Chiro and Physical therapy for that. I think I am starting to get some relief with it....so I have to be careful with workouts...but I can go use the therapeutic pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna right now!

I have 4 more works days counting today to work before I am done for a couple of weeks. I am going to work Monday the day before I have surgery....hope to get things wrapped up as much as possible before I take off. Because it will all build up and wait for me to come back while I am gone. :(

Will try to wrap up all I need to do this weekend before surgery. 1. Get my hair dyed and cut. 2. Pack a bag for the hospital.....any suggestions? 3. Make sure I have everything I want to have here when I come home. I still have to try to find a drug store that carry's the liquid pain med script my Doctor gave me to pre-fill before surgery. Rite Aid don't have it and said they are having trouble getting it in, I dropped the script off to them last Monday. They gave the script back to my husband last night and suggested we try another drug store because he could not assure us that he could get it in before I needed it. What a crock.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

christinerocks
on 3/3/15 9:31 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Hello! I am pre-surgery but I don't have my date yet... I don't have much insight to offer you but I do want to add my support!  I am following your daily countdown and just love your enthusiasm.  It's infectious! Keep up all your hard work and you will be on the losers bench before you know it.  Keep a set warm for me - I am hoping to join you next month (insurance approval depending of course)! 

As as for what to pack for your surgery I am pretty sure there is a post on it for your reference.  Type it into the search box to find the packing list.  Keep up the great work! 

Christine 

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Doingrightin2015
on 3/4/15 8:44 am
RNY on 03/10/15

Christine,

Thank you so much! Yes I am very excited. Just thinking tonight as was helping hubby fix his supper....I don't taste even one little morsel! :) I am finishing up with day 9 of my 2 week pre-op diet and it is going great. 

I will be sure to save you a seat on the loser's bench. Best wishes with your insurance approval. when will you be requesting your approval?

Lora

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views