please - input on SoCal Kaiser choice

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/15 3:44 am

Hi 

I've been lurking and learning for a while. I finished a six month required program under blue shield, only to change insurance to Kaiser a week later. So, starting over again with the options program. My PCP is in Santa Clarita, i did my orientation in panorama city, I'm taking the options classes in Palmdale. I live closest to Bakersfield. I need to decide where I am going to have the surgery, so I can schedule the preop appointments. 

I'm looking for feedback on Kaiser west los Angeles, Bakersfield, or Palmdale. I know the Palmdale surgeon is contracted to Dr John Yadegar, don't know the other surgeons. Can I get opinions fromthose who have used these facilities? I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Jeanne

Kathy S.
on 3/3/15 4:41 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Briardlady,

I don't have any personal experience with the area and or program you are talking about. Try posting on the California Weight Loss Forums.  We also have a link to the surgeons' profile you mentioned.

John Yadegar, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   If you are considering using DrYadegar as your surgeon. I highley recomend him. He is the best surgeoun I have ever meet. I wish he could do my tummy tuck. www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-john-yadegar/

We look forward to your updates

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views