Had my surgery

Danivannah
on 3/5/15 3:00 pm - Canada

its been four days since my surgery..feeling a bit of pain in my stomach...feeling ok...hoping to get better soon

Doingrightin2015
on 3/5/15 5:01 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

Sending you good vibes that you are feeling better soon. You had major surgery. It takes time. I can say that now, I have not had mine yet, will be having it on Tuesday. However, I have had a few surgery in past so I really am not to worried. I have had a C-section, abdominal Hysterectomy and back surgery. All open procedures. this will be done laperscopic....still I know it's going to be tough for a few days. But in the long run it will be well worth it.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

Moogum73104
on 3/5/15 10:17 pm
RNY on 02/02/15 with

Welcome to the loser bench!  Two things I live by right now!

1.  Everyday will get better and better.

2.  When hard times come, remember why you did this in the first place.

ChillOutWayne
on 3/6/15 4:53 am
RNY on 03/02/15

I am in the same place, I had mine done 4 days ago as well and consider myself feeling "ok" too. I had to stay an extra day in hospital because I hadn't had a bowel movement so there was a great amount of gas/pain in my abdomen. Slowly that is improving and I am not noticing too much discomfort with the incisions, just the bigger one from the drain. I am hoping in a week or so I will feel better both physically and mentally. I am hoping once I feel better on the outside the decision and future inside will improve with it. Right now I am in the "why the hell did I do that and I really want a bowl of fruit loops" mentality. We should feel a little better each day, and the journey should become more worth it as time goes on.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views