10 Days Post Op

Rjoy
on 3/27/15 7:34 am

I went to my Dr yesterday and so far I've lost 15 lbs (yay!).  I'm still in the full liquid stage for at least another week and all in all, I've been healing very well.  I've been home from work and my family's been coming over to cook for my family.  Their cooking smells so delicious but I know I can't have it.  I'm not really hungry but I know the food tastes really yummy!  I know it's a mental thing lol.  I admire all of you that have gone before me and toughed it out!  Oh how I'm longing for puréed foods! Lol

An_Lmytime2015
on 3/27/15 7:43 am
RNY on 03/11/15

Just started pureed food Monday and it was good! (how weird that sounds).....We can do this!  Good luck!

An_Lmytime2015    

Rjoy
on 3/27/15 7:50 am

Almost anything sounds better than my premier protein drinks, water jello and broth!  Good job getting to puréed!  Yes we'll get through this and will look back on it someday. ;) 

tofa05
on 3/27/15 8:16 am
RNY on 03/23/15

I had surgery Monday the 23 going on pureed food Monday can't wait it sounds yummier then it did before surgery. We got this we will do just fine 

Rjoy
on 3/27/15 8:28 am

Yes time is flying and so far so good!  good luck! :)

Cathy W.
on 3/27/15 9:21 am

Big congrats on 15 pounds already!  You'll have many more weight losses to come.  

Keep your head in the game.  Remember why you had WLS.  Keep telling yourself that you can do this because YOU CAN and ARE.  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Rjoy
on 3/27/15 9:23 am

Thank you :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views