newbie surgery (5/14)

wls3xacharm
on 5/19/15 9:33 pm

Hi, I want to reach out to any other people  *****cently  had surgery. Look for a support  network. 

Thanks!

Mary Gee
on 5/20/15 3:04 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

The forums are full of people who just had surgery, and those who had surgery last month, last year, five years ago, etc. If you have a specific question and don't see it right away, use the search feature (magnifying glass at top  of page). Just keep reading -- you'll see lots of people with surgery dates near yours.  You can also check out "Community" at the top of the page and look at the surgery date info.

You should update your profile to reflect your surgery date and surgery type.

You'll get support and advice from everyone here - don't limit yourself to surgery date buddies.  Congratulations on your successful surgery -- great to have you on the Losers' Bench!  

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

killinmesmalls77
on 5/20/15 12:12 pm - MN
RNY on 05/07/15

I just had surgery on 5/7. Keep posting on here, I have found there are so many people that share support, suggestions, and encouragement. 

HW: 276 SW: 254.1 GW: 125 CW: 154.5

cpower100
on 5/20/15 4:59 pm

My surgery was 5/11/15.  Sometimes I still can't believe that I am finally POST-op.  How are you feeling?  How is your post op diet going?  Getting fluids in etc... The thing I am having the hardest time with is having to have nothing to drink 30 min before or after anything to eat.  The timing is tricky for me.

wls3xacharm
on 5/20/15 5:39 pm

Hey thanks for replying! I'm having the most trouble with the pain in my left side. I'm also getting  to the point  where I do not like the taste of my protien. I'm only required to have 40 grams this week. I don't know how I will be able to get in 60 next week.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 522 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 156 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics