My Sister In law is reaching out for help. Can ya'll direct her which way to start?

Buchmansrus
on 6/19/15 12:00 pm

Her post say's

"sherri4042's Blog
sherri4042's Blog

In Need of help.
17 hours ago

My name is Sherri. I am a 51 year old women in need of finding a Bariatric surgeon near the Sarasota area that accepts Staywell ( Medicaid) I have many chronic issues that make this surgery so very important.. Including Sleep Apnia, diabeties, AFIB, Severe back issues. and depression. I am at the point of not being able to care for myself much less but not less important caring for my family. If anyone can help PLEASE contact me here. God bless  Sherri"

Please comment here or add her or message her.

Thank you, God bless, April

MickeyDee
on 6/19/15 6:01 pm

At the top of the page is a white menu bar which has a space for what you're looking for (bariatric, plastic surgery, lots of different specialties, etc.) and then "Near" and a space for City, State, or zip code.  Then hit "go"

AmyDee123
on 6/19/15 10:02 pm - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I don't know much about staywell, but is think they would have a lay off doctors you can go through.   Is five them a call and all them for reversals.   She can also ask what the requirements will be for getting approved. 

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

Chilipepper
on 6/20/15 6:43 pm

Dr Chebli in Venice is a fantastic surgeon 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Most Active