What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 6/26/15 7:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You totally got this!! Love the dress and you are adorable! Glad the date went well and enjoy the time with your G-ma.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 6/26/15 9:30 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Who cares what size it is when you look that hot!!!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous! So glad, you went on the date. Even if there is no chemistry, maybe you met a great friend.

I envy you going in  the "homeward" direction this weekend; remember, I am from Muncy... long ago. And, my available nephew is in that area (hint, hint). I am going up in the 1st weekend of August, I cannot wait!!! Have fun at home, visiting your bff and family... your grammy is in my prayers. 

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

mschwab
on 6/26/15 10:49 am
RNY on 11/21/14

One thing I've learned on this journey is that the sizing of clothes make no sense.  The only thing that matters is how if fits and looks, and you my dear look incredible!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

mamata2
on 6/26/15 5:59 am

Please don't remind me that I need to clean my house!  I DON'T WANNA DO IT!! (imagine 2 yo tantrum here).  The kids have been at home all week and I just do not understand how they make this big of a mess in 4 days and be oblivious to it.  Ugh..

Weekend will be low key.  We have my husband's summer work picnic tonight at a local brewery.  This is Wisconsin I guess.  I don't drink beer (never have but now the carbonation would kill me) so I should be good that way.  They always have it catered with the most amazing Hors d'oeuvres and mini cupcakes from Gigi's.  I am going to try to be excellent today because yesterday I ended up dumping at work.  I have only done it 2 other times and yesterday was harsh.  3 hours of pain and sweating and nastiness.  Damn you SWEDISH FISH!!!

Time since surgery: 11+ months

B: SF Latte and HB egg (these have been awesome lately)

S: Oatfit oatmeal with a tsp of PB&Co Cinnamon Raisin mixed in

L: String cheese, pepperoni slices and low carb tortilla

S: Starbucks Skinny caramel mocha (big craving today!)

D: Hopefully hubbie's party will have a meat and cheese tray 

S: 100 cal popcorn

W/V: Started

E: REST DAY :)
Totals: Calories 1242, Protein 77, Carbs 91, Fat 69

Have a great weekend everyone!

AnnyBananny
on 6/26/15 6:06 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Oh man, getting sick at work is THE. WORST. Glad you're feeling better today!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

lcraver
on 6/26/15 9:39 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Haven't dumped at work yet, thank God!!! But, I feel for you... swedish fish... they were never a fave pre-surgery but in a certain mood, I would want to put them in my mouth... I understand. Then to get sick and pissed at yourself for eating it... been there. 

I have a tendency to want to eat something as soon as I get home, around 6 or so. This is just habit on my part... drives me nuts about myself. I am either going to take the dog for a walk as soon as I get home or jump in our pool that is finally filled (damn husband). Wish me luck and I will send mojo your way to be able to leave off the that bite or 2 that's gonna make you dump!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Capogirl
on 6/26/15 6:44 am

Good morning,

Sorry no selfie, couldn't upload.  I looked so washed out in the pics anyway and the eye circles looked horrid and I now have jowls.  I'm not happy about that.  Got to get me some good lotions and potions.

Dr. appt went well, out of work for one more week, back on July 6th and follow up next week with surgeon.

No big plans this weekend, hubby supposed to have his men's club meeting here Sunday, they get together once every couple of months, smoke cigars, drink and no wives allowed.   Fine with me.  Hate stinky cigars.  

I plan to go shopping if I'm up to it.  I need shorts, sandals, underwear and some tops for work.

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Omelette

D:  Shrimp and roasted veggies

S:  SF Jello pudding, I'm addicted

Haven't put into MFP yet.

Emiepie
on 6/26/15 7:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and a very happy Friday to you all! It's going to be a HOT one here today (107) so hoping to stay cool. I am stepping out at lunch today to celebrate a friends birthday. 

Weekend starts tonight when I am getting my 80 minute Mother's Day massage-first one ever so hope it's all the good things I hear about. Tomorrow we are braving the waterpark. Something I would have not done last year that's for sure!

The talk went well with the other mother yesterday and had a nice heart to heart last night with my daughter as well. Hopefully there will be no further issues.

AV-that dinner sounds amazing!!!! 

Here's what I got:

Time since surgery: 10 months

B: SF latte, egg beater scramble, fruit (1/2 apple and mixed berries)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge

L: TBD (birthday boy's choice)

S: L&F Greek Blueberry yogurt and a handful granola

D: P3 ham pack, egg beaters and froyo

E: ½ hour stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals (w/o lunch): Cals: 850 Protein: 62 Carbs: 95 Fat: 22

Have a great one!

Sorry not very good at selfies.....

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 6/26/15 7:24 am

Drink LOTS of water after your massage!  Enjoy it!

Glad everything went well with the mother and your daughter :)

christinerocks
on 6/26/15 8:22 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

Good morning everyone! 

Good to be back. New job is sucking the life out of me and while I am eating on plan I have gotten out of the MFP habit. So I am here to get accountable again. 

I am on the road with my job traveling 4 days a week and working 20 hour days, no exaggeration. I'm making safe though boring food choices during the week right now while I figure out my alternatives.  I am forgetting to eat, a lifetime first... but not a habit I want to maintain.  So next week i will push back on the schedule and make time for regularvsleep and exercise.. 

AV, I'm on project rainbow colors... trying to avoid the all black look I've rocked for many years. I'm wearing a dress and high heels and even crossed my legs in this outfit. It's a week of miracles! 

Time since surgery -11 weeks

B - premier RTD shake 

L - toasted coconut dannon light and fit greek (totally addicted!)

S - 2% cheddar stick

D - TBD - will need to see what is still available in the home fridge when I get home from the road.  

E - 30 mins walk at mid day

w/V underway 

OK ladies, rock on and see you next week!

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 301 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics