Optifast crazies!!!

krazykitkat
on 6/27/15 10:41 pm - Canada

Having just completed day 10 of a 14 day run of Optifast, I must say that I am quite proud of myself.  I have not once cheated.  I have bothered my husband to no end with my incessant badgering of food related questions and general staring in his direction when he is in possession of a food item.  However, I have stuck with it, allowing myself the 2 cups of greens daily and nothing else other than the opti shakes and crystal lite.  I am so ready for my surgery I can almost taste it.  July 2nd is not coming fast enough!  

Missella20
on 6/28/15 7:38 am
RNY on 07/11/13

Awesome!! You are almost there! Your post made me laugh. I remember the feelings. I cooked for my family during my opti fasting and wanted to experience through them lol. My son was wonderful, he described each bite to me. My hubby was annoyed.   I made it through and so will you!!! Good Luck!!

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

krazykitkat
on 6/28/15 8:10 am - Canada

Thank you for the encouragement!  Am looking so forward to this!

LuckyDogg
on 6/28/15 6:56 pm

Your post could have been written by me, krazykitkat - LOL.  I am just 6 days behind you and so ready for my surgery.  Just finishing my final optifast of the day while I browse here.  Good luck!

krazykitkat
on 6/28/15 7:08 pm - Canada

Oh wow luckydogg good for you! Let's do this!