What's on your menu, Monday?

mamata2
on 7/13/15 5:30 am

Good morning Ladies and Gents (it happens)!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was awful but I will leave that story for another day.

TODAY BEGINS THE LOW CARB CHALLENGE!!  I hope you are all ready.  Rules: try to keep your carbs below 50g for the day, then post here what your estimated carbs are, tomorrow post the number of carbs you actually ate!  Simple.  Accountibility!!

So here I go..

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: Coffee with no sugar/no fat creamer and 4 slices turkey bacon

S: HB egg and string cheese

L: 4 oz deli ham

S: iced coffee with cream and splenda

D: turkey cheese sausage

S: Quest Bar

W/V: Started

E: Run at lunch if I'm feeling up to it.

TOTALS: Calories 775, Protein 73, Carbs 43, Fat 37

Daisydoo02
on 7/13/15 6:11 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi Nikki,

Sorry you had a crap weekend.  Hope today is better, sending Hugs .  My weekend was great. Busy but good  A lot of visiting with family and jogs in the sunshine and hikes with the dogs.  I am so looking forward to the low carb challenge and can't wait to see what others are posting for eats!

Time since surgery: 20 months (this coming Wednesday)

B: two cups of vanilla hazelnut coffee with 1% Lactose free milk then 3oz of grilled bbq pork chop with 1 tbsp spicy bbq sauce

S: Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt

L: 3.5oz of Tandoori grilled chicken over 1/4 cup of greens with hot sauce and Oikos Key Lime Greek Yogurt

S: Health Smart Protein Hot Chocolate

D: 4oz of bbq'd filet Mignon and 1/4 cup of mixed salad greens (if I have room, steak really fills me up)

S: 2 tbsp tuna salad on top of 6 cucumber slices

W/V: vits done, calcium on alarms, water going down good but need more, its super hot & humid here

E: Due to the heat, will just walk at lunch for 5 kms & later in the evening around 830/9pm will take the dogs out for a hike for 5kms

TOTALS: 904 calories, 105 Protein, 36 carbs, 24 fat

Happy Monday All! 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

mamata2
on 7/13/15 6:36 am

Your menu looks amazing!  I'm jealous.  

It is supposed to be in the 90s here today so I might not get a chance to run :(  No need to dehydrate myself to the extreme.

Capogirl
on 7/13/15 6:33 am

Happy Monday Everyone!

Sorry you had a crap weekend Nikki.   Mine was uneventful, mostly housework, laundry, grocery shopping and cooking.  I did find time to get a manicure yesterday though.

Time since surgery:  12 Weeks 

B:  Premier Protein Shake
L:  Grilled chicken w/ hoisin garlic sauce

D:  homemade meat sauce w/Ricotta

S:  L&F Key Lime yogurt

6 Mary's Gone Crackers herb crackers

Cals:  683  Carbs:  44 Fat:  23  Protein: 92

More carbs than I expected it to be.  Should probably ditch the crackers, but need the whole grains. KWIM?

V/W started

Exercise:  Walking

mamata2
on 7/13/15 6:35 am

I love me a good manicure!  What color??

Capogirl
on 7/13/15 6:49 am

I only do french in the summertime.  It's so clean looking and I keep my nails kind of short.  If I do wear color it's usually a light pink/rose color.

Daisydoo02
on 7/13/15 7:00 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I pretty much stay to hot red colour on my toes (or the odd hot pink) and I never paint my finger nails. Its a "thing" I have... I have very healthy, strong long nails and I just can't stand that the salon girls never do it the way I want it done so I just don't get manicures. I know, I am weird...

Capogirl
on 7/13/15 7:05 am

I do red occasionally; usually around the Christmas holiday.   My fingers and toes have to match.   I have my nails done every two weeks and my toes done once a month April through October, I rarely get a pedicure in the winter.

AngryViking
on 7/13/15 7:59 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Nope, not weird.  I do my own nails because I like the way I shape them and nobody does it the way I do.  LOL  I also have a "thing" for nail polish and buy it allll the time, which is good because I probably change my nail color 3 times a week.  I like Revlon Top Speed the most.  Today's color: Peachy.

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel, Peachy 405- .5 fl oz

My toes are Revlon's Fashionista, which is navy blue-ish. 

supershopper
on 7/13/15 9:18 am

Recently found and became obsessed with Jamberry nail wraps that I can do myself. They don't chip and last for 2 weeks. PM me if you want more info... :)

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 286 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 209 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 279 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 143 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 209 views