Insurance Approved!

Smilez313
on 10/7/15 5:27 pm

Omg I'm freaking out. I called my ins to see how the process was going and bam! Hey ur approved, don't get me wrong I am very excited but at the same time terrified. Am I the only one? All I'm waiting on now is for them to give me my surgery date to where now all I can think of is my last meal like I'm on death row with an option of a last meal. Jaja. Well had to rant hopefully I'm not the only one that was thinking like this. It just sucks that I will have to go throughout the holidays. I was hoping to have it do everything this summer so it wouldn't be so hard?

Catek2652
on 10/7/15 5:59 pm
RNY on 10/26/15

I just found out today that I have been approved and my surgery date is October 26th. Like you I am both excited and feeling a little intimidated. Of course today, the boss brought icecream for everyone as a reward for all the hard work in the office the last few months. I passed. I've been decaffinated and sugar free now for two weeks. I'm also off carbinated beverages and alcohol. We ate steak for dinner tonight as my husband and I try to empty the freezer of some foods I won't be able to eat in the near future. My husband is so awesom, tinight he told me he is going to try and quit drinking. He has been having a lot of stomach problems and is beginning to connect the dots. He said he also wants to support me.

So, we will all be going through the holidays together. I'm actually really glad to be undergoing the surgery the week of Halloween. I have a really good reason NOT to buy all that crap.

Karen R.
on 10/8/15 3:39 am - Amelia, OH
Revision on 09/10/15

Congrats! You'll be on the looser's bench with the rest of us soon!

Karen

Ht: 5'3"/Pre-Band Weight:256/Revision to RNY 9/10/15-Weight: 219--GW: 115--CW 105

Chavonjb02
on 10/8/15 9:14 am - Cleveland, OH

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

sensualamber
on 10/8/15 2:04 pm

Congrats! It will be here before you know it.

LeDora
on 10/8/15 2:47 pm

So am I!! I just got insurance approval 10/07/2015!! I'm waiting to get a surgery date. I just called the surgeon's office and it was closed. I also am thinking about the holidays ahead. We will get through it! My profile picture is from 1984. I am now 140 lbs heavier...I know I won't get back to 1984 but I'm hoping for at least 100 lbs to come off. I feel so bad all the time. I am ready!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 327 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 327 views