Finally got surgery date!

Chelsey1127
on 3/23/16 7:40 pm

After 9 years, the second time around is here and with a date! My surgery is April 18th and I don't think it'**** me quite yet that it's official. I have kinda been quite all day and am "hiding" at home. I haven't told anyone outside of the immediate family and my best friend about the surgery. I know it will hit it it's real and finally going to happen in the next few days. Has anyone else came across these type of feelings? I'm by no means 2nd guessing myself on this decision. I think I'm more or less shocked? Like its actually a reality I can have a healthy and normal life after 29 years of being in this position. I feel like it's a lot to take in, especially when you've always been told there wasn't any "option out of being fat, that it's just who you are." Maybe I'm just reflecting on memories and that's what keeping me quiet.

its a huge sigh of relief and I can finally take a deep breathe after the past 7 months of hard work to get here a second time but being approved this time.

Kakesie
on 3/24/16 5:54 am
RNY on 02/19/16

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your surgery date!  You will be so happy you did this!

~ Karen :)