NSV and celebrating 3 months!

Sunqueen15
on 6/21/16 12:09 am
RNY on 03/21/16

I've spent so long worrying if my current results were getting me anywhere and thinking that I was failing at this whole weight loss thing yet again even after having surgery, but I believe I'm actually doing really well! Today is exactly 3 months out for me and I am down 41lbs! Other than dropping clothing sizes like crazy, I was also able to celebrate another NSV. I rode bikes with my youngest son on fathers day!! It was amazing to hop on, and feel light weight and not really struggle with any of it. Last year I tried and I almost wanted to cry out "there's too much weight on the bike! I can't peddle it any further!!" and that was about 1 minute in. So I was also able to get rid of 3 garbage bags full of clothes! I learned that I have a clothing obsession no matter what my size but I got so much joy out of throwing everything I tried on into the bag. In 4 days, my boyfriend and I will be traveling to Disney World for a little romantic vacation and I so badly wanted to hit onederland by the time I get there. We check in Saturday so wish me luck! lol Only 6 pounds to go to reach that goal :-) 

chassibi
on 6/21/16 4:49 am

That's fantastic, and great NSV's! Keep up the good work!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

NANNY13
on 6/21/16 7:54 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sunqueen, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHOOHOO!

You are doing A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

Isn't it great to give those large sizes the boot??

Most Active
Recent Topics