What's on your PHOTO Friday Menu RNYers?

Au_Contraire
on 11/10/17 2:54 pm

I think you're right, we never really stop missing them. It's great that you have your in-laws to love! My in-laws are long gone, but they were the most incredibly kind, generous, loving people. I was so incredibly lucky to have had them in my life. I miss them too, every day!

ljbarbara
on 11/10/17 5:34 pm

QOTD: I'm a member of DAR and have traced my relatives back to the Revolutionary War. My many times great grandfather, Pendleton Isbell served as one of George Washington's personal guards. Other relatives fought in The War of 1812 And the Civil War. Both my grandpa's fought in World War 1. One was a spotter that they sent up in a teathered hot air balloon. He was shot in the head, but the bullet didn't go all the way through his helmet. It left a pretty big indentation scar that was still visible until he passed on. My paternal grandfather and four of his brothers served in WWII (he had 14 brothers and sisters)! My mom's brother fought in Guadalcanal and came home very sick. He never really recovered. My first husband and my brother were in Vietnam. My grandson served in Iraq serving in the 82nd airborne.

I am so proud to come from a very long line of men and women who wanted to build our country and protect what we have...our freedom, liberty and our way of governing. They protected us and our homeland.

Through all generations and from all families, these brave Americans have served and sacrificed. Without them, where would we be?

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?