2 week post-op update

Lo82
on 1/4/18 10:10 am
RNY on 12/19/17

Thanks for your reply. That is helpful. I did get excited to get all of the things on my nutritionist's list and got some carbs which I'm learning that I should stay away from. Obviously, popcorn was not on the list, but I was testing boundaries, which I will not be doing again any time soon. I haven't eaten any of the english muffins, crackers or bananas and have been on all protein this week, so I'm doing ok. I just need to get more protein in by having at least one of the shakes per day.

It sounds like you're really close to your goal weight! Congratulations and good luck!

obxhatteraslight
on 1/4/18 10:34 am - baldwinsville, NY

I thought that I was the only one that had all three surgeries. It's nice to see that I'm now I'm not the only one. We should talk sometime p.m. each other. It's nice not to be alone. With that said I would like the original poster not to feel that I scolded her or was rude. It's just we've been around the block and want to see people successful. Please stay on here The advice is the key to success. Sometimes it does seem harsh what people say but they mean nothing other than wishing you success. Hope to see you posting more

Most Active
Recent Topics