What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Au_Contraire
on 5/15/18 8:56 pm

Your Fez is very cute! Their little feline minds are something, aren't they?

Thanks for your comment re: taking in 700 calories. I haven't had that much yet but I have been taking in 650. Losing still, but slowly. I'll see how I do this month, and if necessary, I will do my best to cut back a bit. With 50 pounds still to lose, I really don't want to mess around or take any longer than I have to!

Kakesie
on 5/15/18 6:37 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Julia and Menu Family!

Wishing you lots of good mojo, Julia!

QOTD: What I do most days. Drink coffee and mess around on the computer, hang out with Saralisa and the pets, tend to my houseplants, take the dog(s) for a walk, read, just hang out. In the summertime I like to swim, but I don't feel comfortable in a swimming suit now days due to saggy skin.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 145, Calories - 1,390, Carbs - 87.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: Healthy Choice turkey meal

D: Not sure yet, need to go to the grocery store

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

E: Walking Blossom

Have an awesome day everyone!

~ Karen

Emiepie
on 5/15/18 6:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB, what a tough day for you but I can feel your positive attitude in your post. I hope that your stress is short lived and that you get resolution tomorrow and that you still have your summer off!!!

Accountability: I added some granola cups, a banana and Arctic Zero last night.

QOTD: If I have just one day off, I usually spend it relaxing. Take my time enjoying my coffee in the morning watching tv (either Hallmark or Dr Phil) and then usually find a place to wander in the afternoon while having a second coffee.

Time since surgery: 3 years 9 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Buddig ham pack, egg white crepe (my hubby found these at Walmart over the weekend) and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Chicken apple burger, spinach salad, and 2 squares of dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 miles ran this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1197 Protein:111 Carbs:71 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 5/15/18 6:51 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all! JB, sending lots of good work news mojo your way.

I'm excited today for two reasons. 1) My surgeon's coordinator has asked me to talk at the seminar they hold for new patients. It's the same seminar I attended when I was getting ready for surgery and I remember the person who talked at ours. I kept looking at her and thinking there is no way I can lose weight the way she has. But here I am, not at goal but presentable enough that they asked me to speak. 2) DD is coming home from college, finally. I'll pick her up after my little presentation around 8:30 pm. So happy she'll be home all summer long. She hasn't been home since Xmas.

QOTD: because DD wasn't home for mother's day I decided to postpone my mother's day celebration so we are doing something fun next Sun with both kids. There's a goat farm up the coast where they let you pet/play with the goats. Then they have a store where you can buy everything goat related. I'm looking forward to the goat cheese. After that a nice walk to the light house and more walk on the beach. And then off to dinner. So that's my perfect day.

Accountability: hmmmm! There was an extra portion of curry cauliflower with peas! Saw it at TJ's and bought it on impulse. I should not buy on impulse!

B: protein shake

L: chicken fajita (last night's dinner because I ate above said curry cauliflower)

S: cheese

D: in-n-out protein style burger. DD wants to stop at in-n-out on our way home.

Happy Tue to everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 5/15/18 7:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats on your speaking engagement, I hope it goes well.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 5/15/18 7:08 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thanks Kelly. Keeping fingers crossed!

Au_Contraire
on 5/15/18 10:38 am

How very affirming of your success and your resolve that you've been asked to speak today! That is really nice! The thing I miss possibly the most about CA is my surgeon/surgery center, they really were the best! Good luck today - I know you'll do great!

Sheila_H
on 5/15/18 11:26 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thanks Cara!

Queen JB
on 5/15/18 5:14 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yay for all your good news :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Megdot582
on 5/15/18 6:53 am
RNY on 04/30/18

I am on the west coast so usually post later... today though my husband and I have dentist appointments to start the day. So here I am, bleary eyed and a little bit cranky.

Qotd: I am very lucky I don't have to work. What started as time off between jobs because of an awful employer became emotional time off because of the loss of my mom, then physical time off because of my migraines and bad lower back. Lately though my husband has said that I don't need to work because for now at least it makes taxes easier. Which is true given that I used to be a nanny. I pretty much stay home and quilt and before surgery I worked out. I call it my "possibly temporary early retirement".

Accountability: On point yesterday although water drinking came mostly later in the day.

Bf: 1/3 premier protein, 2oz Siggi's yogurt, 6grams PBFit

L: 1/3 premier protein, 4oz chicken bone broth

D: 1/3 premier protein, 4oz butternut squash soup

S: creamy protein jello cup, 2oz 1% milk

404 calories 64g protein

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 347 views