What's on your Saturday Menu RNY'ers?

peachpie
on 9/22/18 6:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

someone is probably posting as I type..

Morning!! Saturday is here- yay! I was able to snag two more bells for our awards yesterday-- then we ended finding 5 in the office hidden deep beneath someone's desk. Ugh!!

Ive done my run and ate. Today heading to the mall and BJ's.

Qotd: how do you battle body dysmorphia? Lately I've been looking at my clothes thinking 'this looks no different that when I wore a size 26 or 3X''. And my mind isnt comprehending the the # on the scale and the body in the mirror are one in the same. I keep saying no way could someone at this weight look like that. I need some positive mantra to tell myself. If it's not food struggles it's head struggles.

3.4 years out- 215.5 today

m1: boiled egg, cheese stick and turkey sausage

m2: Greek yogurt and berries

m3: creamy Parmesan chicken- sans pasta

m4: ??

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Partlypollyanna
on 9/22/18 6:52 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Saturday! I'm spending it at the airport due to some flight delays but since the plane wa**** by lightning, I was completely on board for the several hour flight delay while they checked it out! Some people were not...and I was glad I didn't sit near them!

qotd - this has been on my mind a bit, I've been struggling with the size of the clothes I am fitting into...they are so small, I just can't see me in them. I have no mantra to offer just know that the struggle is real!

exercise - airport walk, train and bus excursion when luggage. A walk in the nighborhood for sure when I get there!

coffee and tea wherever I can find it

b - .25 of a normal yogurt, 1 bite of eggs in a nasty egg burrito,

b 2 - container of dannon Skyr and 2 oz cheese

l - jalapeño cheese stick, chomps

d - string cheese and chomps or something once I I settled.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 9/22/18 6:57 am, edited 9/22/18 12:02 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ TGIS! It was so nice to wake up my own bed without a headache. I love everything about being home and slept like a baby. Today we are taking the dogs to the park for a walk, I'm swimming later this morning, Trader Joe's, paying bills, cleaning and Rob is making dinner - his awesome enchiladas tonight with a special little version for me sans tortillas - yum!

QOTD - I have this issue as well. My thing is in pictures lately. For a while I didn't recognize the thinner girl, now I see a very fat girl again. I still don't know who I am in random reflections I catch of myself though. I hear you on clothes -my blouses and sweaters look very 3x to me. I look at other women and try to guess their weight - lately it's been women that I think are about my size and I wonder if they are happy there, if they feel fat or think they look fat also. No mantra here either - but now would be a good time to come up with one instead shaming myself for not being at goal yet.

Accountability - great

22 mo out 158.9

b- coffee x 3, yogurt

l-egg beaters and salsa

d-chicken enchilada casserole

es - yogurt - frozen

v/l on track

e- 60 min lap swimming, 2 miles with the dogs

Have a wonderful day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

catwoman7
on 9/22/18 7:20 am, edited 9/22/18 12:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin weekenders!

I'm at a coffee place now. We're taking one of the cats to the vet at 11:00 for a shot, then we have a wedding at 1:00, meeting some mutual wedding guests for a drink (which for me will be iced tea) at 5, then the wedding reception at 7. Thank God we live in town- otherwise i never know what to do with myself when there are huge time gaps between the ceremony and the reception.

QOTD: I'm always looking at my wide torso and thinking I look so huge, but its because I'm very short/high waisted. All of my surgical consults said there really isn't anything that can be done about that- it's my muscle and skeletal structure. But it makes me look big, I think. But then when I see pictures of myself, I look thin. Not sure why can't get past that thinking i look huge thing... I'm not huge!

Menu is up in the air because of this wedding, so I'm not really sure about all of this:

B: homemade coconut Greek yogurt with one half mango

MS: coffee with half and half, protein shake

L: cottage cheese and strawberries

AS: may eat some high fiber cereal so I can make it through til 7. Plus maybe a light& fit yogurt

D: ???

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Julia S.
on 9/22/18 7:44 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I finally hit Onederland this morning! And I'm never going back.

QOTD: My best friend has this issue, she still sees herself as fat and she is wearing a size 6 jeans. Even when I was a teenager I never wore a size 6. No matter how many times I tell her she is not fat she still hears her fathers voice calling her a fat cow. It is sad. For me about 6 years ago I had been maintaining a 90lb weight loss for 5 years so I would be shocked by that fat woman in the mirror as I would walk by. My brain still believed I was a size 10-12 and of course I managed to get up to size 22-24. Our brains are crazy things.

Still struggling with vertigo, so I've been trying to stay off the computer as much as possible. I was surprised to wake up to rain this morning. I have to go to the barn today I'm having hay delivered so I have to be there to clean up after them. That is all I have planned for the day. I was super tired this morning and not wanting to get out of bed. So I'm going to take it easy today. Oregon isn't playing football until 5pm tonight against Stanford, hoping for a win but you never know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Au_Contraire
on 9/22/18 12:02 pm

Congratulations for entering Onederland!

Greateight
on 9/22/18 8:41 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning. So happy its Saturday. Last night I tried one of the Starkest tuna foil packs that I read about on this forum. It was really good and just the right size. I had the lemon pepper flavor.

QOTD: When I was at a high weight last winter I had the opposite problem and kept walking into the sides of doorways because I didn't realize how big I had gotten.

Breakfast: Refried beans and Mozzerella

Snack: Cottage cheese

Lunch: Ricotta bake, canned green beans

Snack: Premier, SF popsicles

Dinner Ricotta bake, canned green beans

Have a great weekend

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Au_Contraire
on 9/22/18 12:03 pm

I really enjoy those tuna packets too! So good!

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/18 9:45 am
catwoman7
on 9/22/18 2:20 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

other than swimsuits and underwear, I pretty much bought everything at Goodwill (and/or other second-hand stores) during the weight loss phase. I was blowing through sizes too fast to spend a lot of money on clothes. And yes - taking pictures every month is a great idea! Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference from month to month, but you compare pictures to four months ago or six months ago, HUGE difference! I'm glad I have all those pictures!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 335 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?