Vitamin Patches long term?

Momma2nicknmike
on 6/16/20 2:18 pm - Beavercreek, OH

Has anyone used the vitamin patches long term and continually had good lab results? I go back and forth between patches and regular vitamins because I worry that the patches won't give me enough vitamins to sustain good levels.

Lynne    

White Dove
on 6/16/20 3:51 pm - Warren, OH

Like all vitamins the patches are not controlled for quality or safety. You might be OK, get too much or too little. Everyone seems to absorb the patches differently.

The best vitamins available for us are by Unjury and called OPurity. They guarantee that they have no ingredients from China and what most surgeons would recommend if you asked them.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

hollykim
on 6/17/20 10:00 am, edited 6/17/20 3:00 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 16, 2020 at 9:18 PM Pacific Time, Momma2nicknmike wrote:

Has anyone used the vitamin patches long term and continually had good lab results? I go back and forth between patches and regular vitamins because I worry that the patches won't give me enough vitamins to sustain good levels.

I have used the pAtcjes for about 3 years in addition to oral supplements. I can?t use anything alone but a combo of a lot of things.

my endocrinologist thinks the pAtchess help me maintain the levels i get from sublingual and other forms of vits.