What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 1/12/24 2:16 am, edited 1/12/24 2:31 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Wow things are just happening so fast in the job hunt all of a sudden. I went from nothing to everything and it's so crazy. I had a phone interview on Wednesday, a zoom interview yesterday, and I have another zoom interview today! Yesterday's interview went really well. I think she would have hired me on the spot if she could have. It's definitely not my top choice but I'd be okay with it. The one I am the most interested in is today at 10am so please send me all your positive jujus!

My pic of the week is a selfie because I am consistently shocked at the length of my hair. I don't think it's been this long since High School!

QOTD: Could you be convinced to put a tattoo of anyone's face on your body? There was a news story about a woman who had a GIANT portrait of the Patriot's head coach's face on her entire leg. Well, he just got fired. She says she doesn't regret it but I'd like a follow up on this story in a decade. I would get a tattoo with a symbol that reminded me of a person, but I can't see myself putting their name or likeness.

Accountability: We had to skip our lunch out with our friend because of my surprise interview yesterday, so no tacos for me :( There was a hot second where I wanted the tacos more than the job, but I got over it (mostly). I had my planned dinner for lunch, didn't snack all day, and had a cheeseburger (no bun) for dinner.

• protein coffee
  • veg egg bites
  • veg burger
  • chicken
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 1/12/24 4:16 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Friday! Good news on the job hunt front! My hair grows so fast, even my hair dresser says it's ridiculous. Because I have a shaved undercut and she does the closest shave for it, it's super noticeable between cuts. Since I'm keeping my hair fairly short right now (chin length), I cut it plus refresh the undercut every 4-5 weeks.

I am exhausted this week and ready for today to be over...just have to get through back to back meetings from 7 to 3 and then my workout with my trainer and then it's relaxing time. Oh, I do want to workout before I start the meetings too but I also don't want to, lol. I will though. Row, Row, Row your virtual boat.

it was so cold when I get home last night that walking to my car made my lungs hurt (4 degrees); I had stopped and put on my coat but not anything else so it was my own fault. The nights will be even colder than last night through to Tuesday so my goal is to only leave the house in daylight, lol.

Very happy for the three day weekend, I have lunch with friends on Saturday and then meeting a different group of friends to see Poor Things on Monday for a matinee. I'd like to get a pedicure this weekend if I can too, maybe Sunday. I do need to make sure I finish packing for next week's work trip and for the vacation that starts next saturday, since I get home from the work trip at 5 pm and fly out at 6 am the next morning. I'm pretty sure I'm set, just need to pick up new sunscreen. Also, in order to stay on track with my rowing virtual challenge trophy for January, I need to do two rowing sessions at least two of the days this weekend plus 1 all the other days. Then I can wrap it up the last week of January.

QOTD - there are some amazing tattoo artists so sure, if there was someone I wanted to memorialize I would. I can't imagine getting a random stranger/sport figure tattoo but lots of people do things like that and it's your body, you do you.

I have no plan for meals today, see the exhaustion above, lol but I'm having coffee with half and half and SF pistachio syrup right now. Yogurt or cottage cheese for breakfast. Drawing a blank on anything else.

Have a fantastic friday and weekend everyone!

My pictures this week are a couple of cool pictures from Wednesday's flight and my chicken tikka masala pasty last night.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 1/12/24 5:28 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I don't know how you are doing all this work and keeping up with your workouts. You are a rock star! Hope you can truly relax and refresh this weekend.
That tika pastry looks yummy.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 1/12/24 11:15 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It took all my willpower to do it today, let me tell you!!

Jen

Emiepie
on 1/12/24 5:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh yum!! I hope you enjoy some rest this weekend.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 1/12/24 6:30 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Row your virtual boat - love it! I just started getting charged for iFit subscription this month after years of $0 and I'm seriously looking at getting the free rower to justify paying it! Why not get the free equipment that I want anyway? That is my angle anyway... We would have to pay for the assembly since we don't have the brains between us to pull that off and stay married.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 1/12/24 6:38 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I have not gotten any offers for free equipment!! I could get a treadmill if they wanted to give me one. I bought my rower in 2020 and my elliptical in 2019 so I did have to pay for my ifit last year and this year!

Jen

Amy Liz
on 1/12/24 8:44 am
RNY on 11/21/16

On their website, they have Nordictack+ tab that has the lower end treadmill and rower for free, but you have to commit to pay the $39.00 family membership for 48 months, which I am already paying as of this month to stay a member (all my monthly comp is used). So, the rower is free, or treadmill, but they lock you in which isn't an issue for me since I already have 2 iFit machines and want to stay a member.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 1/12/24 11:18 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh will have to check that out! I have the individual membership which is only 15 a month/180 a year. There are advantages to no one else using my equipment!

Jen

Lisa91941
on 1/12/24 6:42 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I'll send Rog!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?