What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Melody P.
on 2/10/24 1:10 am - Amarillo, TX

I saw a show once that featured the aquarium smokers. Holy heck does it look hot to work with. Some day I'll have to find a place to travel to to try it!

great pics!

Mel

Sheila_H
on 2/9/24 7:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - lesson of the day should be that as soon as you start your job you need to make an appt to be seen by a Dr for your knee. You are too young not to be able to walk 3 miles. I sound like your mom, but there!! Go to the Dr.

Going out this weekend with a couple of friends because DH is working non stop. We are going for a nice lunch, some retail therapy, and if it's not too cold walking around town.

QOD: OH has been slow to load up and refresh. I logged out and logged back in, it helped but this site is so ancient that loading up in the morning, when e dry body is posting, is a PIA.

Accountability: ate pizza party chips from TJ. Bought it for DH, but ate most of the bag by myself.

My pics are from the beautiful skies in between the storms.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Pizza party chips
  • Jello
  • Hb eggs
  • E: modified weight session

Happy Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 2/9/24 7:18 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Stunning photos!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 2/9/24 7:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Such gorgeous photos!

We didn't open the pizza chip bag...yet.

Amy Liz
on 2/9/24 8:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

So pretty! I must avoid the chip aisle on my next TJ's run, but they probably have an end cap somewhere too... pray for me!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 2/9/24 5:59 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Amazing pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 2/10/24 1:12 am - Amarillo, TX

Such great photos!

Mel

ladygodiva1228
on 2/9/24 7:31 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Ah Friday you are finally here. Work has been crazy as usual, but we got a 97% on our environmental audit. Since we were the first plant that our corporate enviro people came to for the audit, we have apparently per their emails set the standard at high. Of course now my plant manager has gotten calls from other plant managers as to what they are looking at. They are looking at everything plain and simple which they all should know since this and a safety audit are done every year.

JB those cookies are amazing. I hope your knee feels better. Been there and done that. Knee pain really sucks especially when you can't bend it. Funny story about 8 years ago I had cortisone shots in my left knee. I swear it felt better almost instantly. That night my husband want to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner which was fine. We had a nice dinner and a little dessert. Now when it was time to leave I couldn't get my left knee to unbend, it was stuck bent from sitting. My husband had to help me walk out of the restaurant. We laughed all the way to the car. Had the hostess ask if I was alright and I told her I had gotten the cortisone and my knee didn't want to unbend even she was laughing.

I had my 45 minute online seminar for the medical weight loss program, now just waiting for the initial consultant. They have all sorts of different types of non-surgical weight loss programs so I am really hopeful they can help me out.

QOTD: Not to many glitches more just slow at times.

B: coffee with raw milk, scrambled eggs and ham

L: Salad with ham and cottage cheese

D: Baked fish and sweet potato puffs

This is a maple bacon donut from a specialty shop that vendor brought in for a meeting. Was it good? Yes, yes it was. Did I pay for eating it? Oh hell yea I did. Would I do it again? I love bacon, but nope I wouldn't eat it again. :(

And to get my ass moving in some way since I think I have time when I get home, but don't I have purchased this "desk" treadmill. I love it. My plan is to use my two 15 minute breaks a day M-F to try and get some exercise in. It weighs about 55-60 and folds up so nicely.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Teenie
on 2/9/24 12:02 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Gotta start somewhere. Glad you got a plan.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 2/9/24 7:37 am, edited 2/8/24 11:41 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm being blinded by sunlight coming in the front window, and yet it is raining like crazy. Weird. We are supposed to have a few more hours of rain and then clear for about a week. Good. I've got things to do and people to see.

Yesterday I did very well across the board. I didn't really exercise though, but I was on the go from 8 am to about 4 pm and then cleaned out drawers in the kitchen. Productive day. Cleaned out all the crappy, unmatched, can't find a damn lid storage containers and replaced them. No more missing or cracked lids for a while for us. Food choices were good, even if dinner was a bit carby. Lots of zero calorie fluids. My eye appt went well and they reordered a complete new set of lenses for my new eye glasses. Hope that works out this time. And I made it to a couple more stores. Just need one thing from Costco today and I think Rog is going to pick that up for us.

The weekend holds a casual dinner for Rog and I tonight, first softball game for the smallest Grand tomorrow, hosting soup night for the neighbors tomorrow night and watching a bit of the Super bowl on Sunday. I hope to get a couple of nice hard walks in and maybe a couple of yoga sessions. My back sure loves the yoga sessions. I think you can tell your Super Bowl commitment level based on if you are deep into planning foods for the event. I'm banking on leftovers.

QoTD: It's very glitchy for me. I've never considered PP's view of a free site, so I am going to adjust my attitude about it starting now. Maybe I really am Tiktu? Hard to load page, times out a lot, the like button doesn't appear sometimes, etc.

Foods today. I hope because I keep making audibles when I get to the kitchen this week. Not feeling a lot of things. But at least I have tons of good options so I am staying on track.

B: Italian sausage and an egg

L: TJ's curry chicken salad on 1 pc of protein bread

D: Charcuterie night! Yay! And a glass of wine.

Photos are one drawer's before and after and No Room at the Inn. At least my spot was warm after I convinced them to move along.

Why does this feel so good!!!

Move along boys...

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 60 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?