What's your plans for this Saturday?

Amy Liz
on 3/9/24 5:53 am
RNY on 11/21/16

QOTD - It changes now and then, but right now it's any breakfast or anything I can easily airfry. I'm loving eggbeater scrambles, fried eggs and potatoes are a fav and easy breakfast wraps in the airfryer. For a last minute 'I don't want to cook' it's just bare chicken (so good) and Albertsons 'signature'' store brand shoestring fries in the airfryer - they taste like McDonalds to us.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 3/9/24 6:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I think I really need to make an effort to use my air fryer more. I see people making all kinds of yummy things!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 3/9/24 12:45 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I rarely use mine - and some people use theirs all the time. I suppose it depends a lot on what you eat. I use my instant pot all the time - but 80% of the time it's for making skyr, which I make about once a week.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 3/9/24 7:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Go****'s so pretty out right now. Still very chilly, but a classic San Diego day is ahead and short sleeves will worn. We had unexpected company last night right before I was about to throw dinner in the oven. I had prepped every single component of it because we were going to watch Oppenheimer. So we were about 20 minutes into the movie and I was just about to heat the oven when the doorbell rang. Before we knew it, we had 6 extra bodies and open bottles of wine. I did the only thing a reasonable person can do and open the cheese drawer and start pulling out everything and finding crackers and grissini's and pepperoni and such. It sure wasn't nearly as pretty as our charcuterie plate with Jim and Marilyn. In fact, it was pretty dismal in the pretty department all around, but it served it's purpose of having food instead of just wine. After they all left, I warmed Rog up some "real" food as he says and we punted to Somebody Feed Phil in Washington DC. He just makes me love life. Also yesterday I got all the things on my to list done and still had time to read my book club book and my trashy, should be laying by the pool, book.

Today will be all about going to the Civic center and seeing MJ, the broadway musical. Meeting really good friends I haven't seen since October and then we have dinner reservations at a great steakhouse.

I have not exercised in anyway this entire week trying to give my legs a break. My doctor helped me with a plan and I'm seeing actual results. My plan is to maybe get a small walk in tomorrow to ease back into it, and then my class Monday. Hold me accountable people! I need to move this body. If my classes turn out to be too much again, he wants me to invest in a weighted vest to add resistance to my walks and I am not really interested in doing that. But I need to keep up muscle strength and work out to support bone density. At least I have a plan, sort of.

QoTD: roasted boneless chicken thighs with cherry tomatoes, chick peas, feta or whatever I have. My belly actually loves these foods and it always makes enough for leftovers to carry me through several meals. Actually my favorite go to is leftovers and my fridge always seems to be stocked.

Bites

B: leftover flank steak and yes, a fried egg on top

L: either the last of the eggroll in a bowl or the other half of my pork chop

D: if I remember correctly, the restaurant has an amazing steamed sea bass.

No snacks today. I'll be at the show!

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 3/9/24 9:42 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I love Somebody Feed Phil, his joy in experiencing the world is so delighful

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 3/9/24 9:02 am - Warren, OH

A few years back I joined Weigh****chers and was surprised at their new way of approaching food and weight loss. You can eat absolutely anything as long as you track it. That new freedom completely took away any cravings or feeling deprived. I lost all the excess weight and most of my desire to eat.

My lazy meal is Stoffer's frozen stuffed pepper. I put in the microwave and think they are really good. I also buy microwave ready potatoes or sweet potatoes and have those some nights with butter and sour cream.

My Giant Eagle sells a orange roughy stuffed with crab and that only takes about 15 minutes in the oven for a good fish dish.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 9 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 255 views