Going to Concerts after WLS

Valerie H.
on 5/9/04 11:07 am - Chino Hills, CA
OMG - I just have to share... Since my WLS, I have gone to about 6 concerts and had a blast! I went to maybe 1 concert a year pre-op... but always felt uncomfortable and ugly because of my size. Now that I am post-op, Ive been to many concerts and I am sooo excited to go to more!!! Thank you WLS for helping me to be involved in life - and not jus****ching from the sidelines.
Bonnie R.
on 5/20/04 1:56 pm - Amarillo, TX
Hubby & I will be going to a Journey concert in August! Cant wait to rock my butt off! Did Aerosmith in March....awesome concert! Bonnie -72lbs
Maverick
on 8/3/04 7:17 am - Meriden, CT
I just went to Projekt Revolution, and also saw Sarah McLachlan the day after Projekt Revolution. I had a GREAT time! I didn't let my weight get in the way. I pushed my surgery back to see these two concerts and you can bet it was WELL worth it. Don't regret it one bit. =3
Nicole F.
on 10/18/06 9:43 am - Middletown, NY
I pushed off my surgery too- for Dave Matthews Band!! I had to go for summer tour. I went to Farm Aid post - op & I didn't find spending the whole day @ a concert & eating meals, etc. there to be too hard. A little planning ahead would have been better tho, just fyi for concert goers...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Beatle fans?
PLennon · 0 replies · 305 views
ok one last try
Jennifer T. · 0 replies · 351 views
Woo Hoo Aerosmith in Feb
Jennifer T. · 0 replies · 289 views
Anyone out there?
Capt_A · 1 replies · 345 views