It is lonely in here..

Danielle V.
on 4/18/07 10:09 pm - Cranston, RI
I hope people come back soon.
Cheryl S.
on 8/10/07 9:49 pm - Saint John, Canada
Hello lonely WLS Stamping friend! I was banded on 06/13/07 and I'm a SU! fan. I make cards mostly just to give them away, but I have sold a few too. It's a great hobby that keeps me broke and off the streets!! Cheryl
Danielle V.
on 8/11/07 2:52 am - Cranston, RI
HI Cheryl, I looked at your pictures you are doing great!!! I was banded in November of 05. While this hobby can keep you broke, it is a good hobby from keeping the hands busy and away from the snacks. Do you have any pictures of the cards you have made? Here are some of mine... http://homepage.mac.com/roxy6671/Cards/PhotoAlbum22.html
Cheryl S.
on 8/11/07 10:01 am - Saint John, Canada
Danielle, your cards are gorgeous! I don't have any of mine posted to a website to show you, sorry. I was banded 06-13 and so far I'm down 42 lbs. and counting! I'm really enjoying the ride so far, and discovering so many positive things that are happening as I lose weight. How full is your band? How close are you to your goal, or are you there already? Have you experienced any challenges with the band? I'd be interested in learning from your experience, being fairly new at this. I'm going for my second fill on Friday and looking forward to it. Happy Stamping ... and Losing! Cheryl
Danielle V.
on 9/1/07 9:30 am - Cranston, RI
Hi Cheryl, I am not sure where I am fill wise, but know that I have reached my sweet spot. I am about 34 lbs away from my goal and am very excited. I have had no issues with the band, but food is always a challenge. With most foods I am no longer emotionally invested in them..of course it is the easy foods that I am..like ice cream. However, now have rules about eating it...no exsercies no ice cream. I also don't keep it in the house so I have to go out to get it. Other challenges are things like eating out and having people question why I have eaten so little and who to tell about the band. I only told close friends and family. I hope you are doing well and thanks for the compliments on the cards. Hope your fill went well... Danielle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody?
Sunshine Will Be Skinny ! · 0 replies · 315 views
Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Danielle V. · 1 replies · 542 views
It is lonely in here..
Danielle V. · 4 replies · 573 views
Is anyone out there???
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 280 views
Happy New Year Everyone!
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 371 views