Before I totally stumble I need friends and email buddies!!!!!!!

DonnaG
on 12/20/05 3:58 am - evansville, IN
Hey all. I had my surgery on 09/16/04 and have somewhat lost my way. I have lost a total of 111 lbs. No minor feat however, I have at least 40 more to go. Honestly, I need friends who have experienced this before. I am losing my way and I don't want to do that. I stopped taking my vitamins and exercising and I feel like crap. I must get back into my routine. Can anyone support me and I will support them. I would like to have some email buddies that will check in with me a few times a week and I can do that same for them. Just to keep ourselves responsible for what we are or not doing. If interested please email me Thanks
BigGirlSlim
on 12/31/05 10:57 am - Jersey City, NJ
Hi Donna, My name is Christina and I would like to be your email buddy. My surgery is scheduled for January 4, 2006. I want to say congradulations on your 111lb weight loss. That is a lot of weight and you should feel good about yourself because you worked hard to lose it. I know that you at a point that you feel like you can't continue but you can. You have come this far. You have the ObesityHelp.com community backing you up. I would like to be your friend. We can get through our journey together. Let me know what you think. christina
Most Active
Recent Topics