Projects???

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 12:35 pm - Basom, NY
So what is everyone working on?? I am working on three books at once. My hubby and I built our home 10 years ago. I have a book started for that. We just built a barn and I am going to keep going with that. I am also working on a family one for myself. I also have an "ABC" book going for my daughter. Seems I can never work on one thing at a time I guess. ~~betsy
lv2beasahm
on 4/25/07 10:33 pm - Pennsville, NJ
I'm gathering all my things for my WLS scrapbook. I have my monthly outfit chosen so frogs are the theme. lol Britt bought me a cute pajama set with top and capri drawstring pants. It has frogs and "hop to it" all over the pants. So, frogs and jumping into a new me is the theme. I used to sell for Leaving Prints before they ditched us so I have a lot of monthly kits I might put together. I can never find the time to actually sit down and scrap. I think it's been 2 years since I did that. lol I'd like to work on a wedding book. Mark and I will be married 12 years in October and I found an envelope with all kinds of things from our honeymoon to Disney. I have an ongoing book for Britt. After I'm all recovered I'm getting the CRAP out of my office and turning into the office/scraproom I've been talking about for 5 years. * Cyndi *
cotonmom2
on 4/26/07 1:41 am - Wichita , KS
Cyndi, I think it's great that you have a few projects going on. I like the idea of a scrapbook room I wish I could do that but as of now I can't maybe some day? Bev
Vickie J
on 4/26/07 2:04 am - Tallahassee, FL
Cyndi, Don't wait to set up your scrapbook room! Do it NOW!! That way you can begin scrapping your wls during your recovery. The longer you wait - the harder it is to get going. Believe me, I KNOW!! I have a scrapbook room which is usually buried in other junk! I'm currently recovering from knee surgery 3 weeks ago & shoulder surgery last week but I promise you, I am getting into my scrap room ASAP and getting it dug out (again) and beginning my wl scrapbook!!! I will be having another surgery, probably in July, so I hope I can get some layouts done before I go back under the knife. Vickie J.
lv2beasahm
on 4/29/07 9:39 pm - Pennsville, NJ
I would work on it but it's a disaster. lol I really wanted to get the new floor laid before surgery and I *guess* if I REALLY worked my butt off I could get it done. lol It's my office but it seems like everyone's dumping ground. It's not quite ready for "Clean House" or "Clean Sweep" but it could get there easily. lol My daughter is home with the flu today, my endoscopy is tomorrow, pre-surgery class is Thursday and I'm going crazy working for hubby's business. Every day I rethink the idea of human cloning. I'd be happy with about 5 more of me running around here. Good luck on the knee surgery. I had mine reconstructed in 1987 (right) and 1989 (left). I still have screws in the left. I'm having lots of problems with my right now. But, I'm not going to my ortho surgeon until I've had this surgery and have lost some poundage. Have a great week scrappers! * Cyndi *
Vickie J
on 4/26/07 2:14 am - Tallahassee, FL
Betsy, I must confess I am a "lapsed" scrapbooker. I keep buying supplies but have not actually done a page since 2003. I have started several albums but never finished most of them. I have begun the following albums: Heritage album (hubbys family) - gift album for SIL but planning to duplicate same pages for my family Trail to Eagle (Boy Scout Book) for # 2 son (also need to do same for #1 son) 1999 album - needs a bit of computer journaling to be finished IN addition to my wls journey album I want to do many others! I have over 30 years of pics to do something with!! I need all the encouragement I can get! Let's hope we can get this group going again!! Vickie J.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 396 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views