Need wls layout ideas!!

Vickie J
on 4/30/07 7:52 am - Tallahassee, FL
HELP! I'm finallly ready to begin my weight loss journey scrapbook and I don't have a clue where to begin or what to do for layouts. The title of my album is "I Choose Life" and I have a lavender 12x12 CM album. I have before & after pics, measurements, and a little journaling but no layout ideas. I could kick myself for not doing more journaling as I went along but I guess life just got in the way! I am not very creative but I can "scraplift" like you wouldn't believe - good thing it isn't against the law!!! If you have pics of your layouts posted on another site (twopeas or one of the photo sites, etc.) and don't mind sharing, please send me the link (and password if needed). You can send it to me privately ([email protected]) if you prefer. Thanks in advance your help! Vickie J.
lv2beasahm
on 4/30/07 10:24 am - Pennsville, NJ
Vickie, Here's a link to Kristi's layouts at Two Peas. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/album_display.asp?album_id=54842 I sent her an email and asked her to get over to this forum. She had surgery and I tracked her down at Two Peas. I'm a terrific scraplifter myself. Now if I could only find the time. * Cyndi *
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/14/07 5:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Her layouts are really creative. Mine looks so plain now. I have mine on my profile. Miss you guys.
LorraineH
on 4/10/09 12:53 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 05/12/09 with
OH wow love Kristi's layout, just fabulous.
Looks like she's had a great recovery.
I love her ideas and concepts.

I'm also going to scrap my surgery, but I do it digitaly. It's less messy, lmaoooo

Hugs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 810 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 546 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 396 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!