I have a new date so let's start talking Scrapping!

lv2beasahm
on 5/14/07 6:23 am - Pennsville, NJ
Well, I got delayed 2 days so my surgery is now May 25th. I guess I should be glad because it gives me a little more time to organize my "scrap crap". I found a 12x12 album while cleaning so now I have my album. I'll take my "before" pic before I leave for the hospital. I have my journal and I'll take that with me. At least I'll write in case I forget stuff. Where is everyone? Let's get some Scrap Chat started! * Cyndi *
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/07 8:47 pm - Basom, NY
Sounds like you are getting there. I saved my hospital band to scrap. I had my son take before pics of me, but I don't like how they came out. I might just use pics of Easter of something. We'll see. ~~Betsy
Vickie J
on 5/27/07 5:13 am - Tallahassee, FL
Cyndi, Welcome to the losing side of life!! I haven't been online lately or I would have posted my best wishes for your surgery. I'm hoping all went well and that you're home & recovering nicely!! I still haven't started my book but I keep telling myself I'm going to get my room re-organized and get back at it. I had shoulder & knee surgery in April & am doing physical therapy 4 days a week but I'm well enough that I should be able to do a little if I'd stay at home! We had driven down to see my ps & then on to Key West for a few days to celebrate our anniversary & just got back a week ago and I'm leaving again later this week to got to the mountains for a few days but MAYBE I'll get motivated to clean my scrap room before we leave so I can get started on my album after I return. You'll just have to keep kicking me in the fanny to get me moving!! Good luck & keep us posted on your progress - wls & scrapbooking! Remember to walk, walk, walk & sip, sip, sip!! Vickie J.
lv2beasahm
on 5/29/07 12:41 am - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Vickie. All I can say is I'm glad to be home!!!! Mark's going to print the pics for me and I'm going to start working on it tonight. I feel like sh*t but I know each day gets better. I'm home celebrating my birthday today. All I wanted was to be home today. Someday I'll clean out my scraproom but for now I'm hogging a tray table in the living room. I'm walking and sipping as much as I can. I'm having a yummy orange jello right now. LOL * Cyndi * 4 Days Post-Op
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 810 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 546 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 395 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views