Is there anybody out there????

lv2beasahm
on 7/7/07 8:57 am - Pennsville, NJ
It's kind of funny to check out OH and see soooooooooooooo many scrapbookers yet no one ever posts here! lol I'm 6 weeks out of surgery and have lost 45.6 lbs as of this morning. I've been taking my pics and am looking forward to some scrapping time this week. It hasn't been an easy journey. Crap, not even close. Many, MANY times I've wondered why the heck I did this. But, I've been feeling better and better and am keeping things down now. It's a nice change. So, if there are any other scrappers out there I'd love to hear from you!!!! * Cyndi *
Vickie J
on 8/3/07 2:39 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Cyndi, Hi! There is so little action on the Scrapbook message board that I seldom come over here. I've been taking pics, measurements & saving "stuff" but still haven't begun my scrapbook. It is on my "to do" list but I don't know when I'll get going on it. I reallly need something to get me motivated!! Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work and I hope you'll begin your scrapbook NOW! Life has tendancy to get crazy & then time passes and it is hard to get started. That is where I'm at!! Vickie J.
GigglyMarie
on 8/12/07 3:52 am - Henderson, NV
I just found out how to get here! I didn't know we had a forum! Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 810 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 546 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!