An update on Bryna... By Bryna!!!

Olemissmrs
on 4/21/05 9:54 pm - Hendersonville, TN
I am on the LOOOOOOsing side!!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!! I came through surgery without a hitch. I have to go to Dr. Houston's for some bloodwork today because of a bloody stool but I believe all will be well. I have not had that much pain and what I have had has been manageable, no nausea, no vomiting and no rejection of protein drink!! PLUS...I have been able to get all of my fluids and protein in on Wednesday and Thursday without trouble drinking!! The main problem has been lack of energy. I have not had the energy I had before the surgery and so it has been a real mental battle for me to overcome the fact that I cannot do all the things I did only 5 days ago. I know I will soon and that is a hope I cling to. I have had major surgery- what was I really expecting?? Thanks to my Piper and to everyone at OH for the prayers, well wishes and posts. It is such a blessing to have you all on my side. For those who are pre-op- Pray, prepare, and pray some more and you will be in great shape!! I know this is the best decision I have made in my life besides marrying my DH!! The Anchor Holds!! Bryna
Trisha
on 5/2/05 3:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
I LOVE the song "The Anchor Holds". Ray Boltz rocks!! Congrats on your success so far! It only gets better from here!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views