My WLS scrapbook

cindyinderry
on 5/3/05 2:51 am - Derry, NH
We have to keep this board going! I get lots of ideas from here. So here's my first post ever! I started my WLS scrapbook this past weekend. My surgery date is Monday the 9th - and I'm just so excited! I actually 'borrowed' ideas from twopeasinabucket.com and from here. I'm doing my album in the 8x8 format and I actually finished 9 pages this weekend. I'm hoping to finish more pages before my surgery. So far I have: 1-Title page (which I embellished with a cloth measuring tape) 2-"Before" page (complete with measurements and photo) 3-"Foods I'll Miss The Most" page 4-"Things I'll Do When I'm Skinny" page 5-"My Doctor and Nurse" (embellished with hospital stickers from Karen Foster) - and room for journaling and photos of both doctor and nurse. 6-"On The Mend" (also embellished with hospital stickers from Karen Foster) - also room for journaling and photos of my support team (hubby and parents) 7-"My Visitors" - lots of room for visitors to "sign in" 8-"Post Op" - room for photo and journaling after surgery 9- "Keys to my Success" - sort of reminders to get vitamins, protein, etc. I want to start some more pages so all I'll have to do is "slap" in the photos as I progress. I wasn't sure whether to do monthly pages, or 'milestone' pages. Got any ideas on that one? How about ideas for other pages? I do hope we can keep this board going! Cindy
cflater
on 5/4/05 9:08 am - Bel Air, MD
Thanks for the ideas. I was trying to get pages done so that all I will have to do is place the photos later but I was getting bogged down. I really like some of your ideas for pages. Your date is fast approaching. Good luck! Cheryl
jmorris
on 5/9/05 9:53 am - Berkeley, CA
Thank you, Cindy. I will definitely use your ideas!!
Jennifer K.
on 5/10/05 6:45 am - Chicago, IL
These are great ideas!! I will definalty be using them I will be doing monthly and milestone pages for my book
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views