WLS Journey

Jbags58
on 5/18/05 8:13 am - Stockton, CA
Hi All! Well, I'm a few days late but hey....HERE I AM! My name is Julie and I live in Northern California...Stockton to be exact and Rohnert Park too! ahhh the beauty of the wine country! I am 15 months post op and down 118 pounds. I have been scrappin' and stampin' for many years and use to be a Creative Memories consultant back in the day. I closed my busines in 1997 but still like to scrap. Finding the time is another thing. I have made albums for my kids and for myself as well as I did a 60th album for my mom where I wrote to all of her friends and family and asked them to send me their favorite picture of them with my mom and a notecard with special memory or note on it. Everyone loved it and my sister asked me to do one for her this past April for her 40th bday. I work much better under pressure! The hard part is getting people to respond and send the stuff back! So if you do this...make sure you have PLENTY of time for them to respond...like a MONTH at least! Anyway, glad to see there are more peeps on this board now..we will have to keep it goin. I will go check out profiles now and come back another time....speaking of cruises...hubby and I just got back from the Eastern Caribbean for our anniversary. We went on Carnivals' Glory. A super fun time and there was 10 of us this time....we also went 2 years ago....looks like hawaii next year and then the cruise to alaska. Check out my profile for pics and some great progression photo's my husband did. Hope to see ya all again real soon! Julie
telsll
on 5/21/05 10:41 pm - Lusby, MD
Hi all!! I too am a bit late in responding, but here goes. I am almost 3 months post-op and am down 70lbs. Love it! This whole journey is so amazing and I thank God every day. I live in beautiful Southern Maryland by the Chesapeake Bay. Scrapping and stamping have been an addiction of mine for the past 3 years. What a blast! My only wish is that I had my own little area/room where I could always leave all my stamps/pics out so that their ready and on hand. Really a pain in the butt to have to put away when I am finished. Oh well. Can't wait to meet everyone thru their artwork. Just signed up for the July page swap and am biting at the bit. Take care and best of luck creating! TraciL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 817 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 845 views