Stamps? Anyone? Anyone?

Jennifer U.
on 5/15/05 4:02 am - Rosemount, MN
Hmmm I thought i mentioned this... I am a Stampin'Up! demonstrator....so i a biased. I use only SU! products, but am open to receiving in swaps, different products, sets, etc... Also..let me know if you need anything or want to see card swaps made with a particular stamp set....I have a lot of them! I wished you all lived closer. I could have an OH/SU! party and we could stamp all day!!! xoxoxojenn
Jennifer U.
on 5/19/05 5:24 am - Rosemount, MN
Ahha... I thought i was the one who mentioned the swap thing.... Just had to give myself the reasurance I didn't miss something. xoxoxojenn
soprok
on 5/21/05 10:14 pm - Weirton, WV
Hi. I am mostly a lurker. doctor is looking into helping me with my wl journey. long story. I love to scrapebook. have more than most stores just don't seem to have the time or energy to get into it much. Same with the stamps, used to be a fleamarket that i used to go to a lady sold stamps new ones for 1-2-3 dollars. I have way over 300. like the scrapebooking don't get much done with them., hopeing after i no longer watch my grandkids (no hurry growing up. I love watching them.)and start my new life as a thinner, healther person my brain will kick in and i will be able to use all my great stuff. so i will pass on the swaps for now but maybe some day. Hugs Debbie Mo.
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/05 8:37 am - Sandy Hook, CT
I LOVE to stamp! And I am a scrapbooker as well, so that makes me a SCRAMPER, I guess. My WLS journey is going to be a big part of my 'Book of Me' scrapbooking now, I guess! I will stamp on anything that doesn't move, or doesn't move quickly. I like to explore new items to stamp on, paper crafting in general - new shapes, etc. I teach Star Scrapbooks, altered coin folders, etc. Check out my website: http://www.inkyheart.com. I rep for Close To My Heart as well as teaching at two stores in the area.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 817 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 845 views